Recent User Reviews
I absolutely loved the first season. However, in regards to the second season; What the hell is wrong with these writers?
1.Terribly inconsistent plot: Every new episode completely changes the story line. I can only hope that it ties itself up by the finale, Although I am not holding my lack of hope to high.
2.Atrocious extra cast members: It appears with every new episode, the actors playing the supporting characters, which of whom have mainly only been featured in shorts, get worse and even worse. Simply to provide insight into my point I will list a few examples,
-J.D. Williams as 'Carlos'
-Camille De Pazzis as 'Giselle'
-Owen Campbell as 'Cole'
-Sprague Grayden as 'Carrie Cook'
3. Absurdly unnatural dialogue. If you have watched the first 5 episodes, The need to justify this point is irrelevant and unnecessary.
4. Dead give aways, Again if you have watched there is no need to explain.
5.Terribly predictable plot twists
6. Inconsistent Volume Calibration.
7. Can the person in charge of the music scoring not find another band or music that doesn't sound like Hinder or Theory of a Dead Man to wrap up each episode? Every time that **** starts I prepare for a horrible 'Cliffhanger' ending.
8. The writers addressed between seasons that the portrayal of the FBI's intelligence needed to be more realistic, Yet so far I have not noticed any leaps in that direction.… Full Review »
Hands down one of the bests overall seasons of any show I've ever watched. The acting, the characters, the gloomy/creepy story. It sucks you right in and you can't help but stay hooked all through the eight episodes. It's a shame the story ends after only eight but it never gets dull and comes to a satisfying conclusion. I can't believe anyone could give this show a proper review before watching it all the way through. Though, I was impressed right from the first episode. Highly recommended!… Full Review »
Epic!!!! It is mind-blowing from start to end. I am hooked again, exactly as I was when I was a child and watched Sagan on TV for the first time twenty years ago. Sagan enlightened me with his opening monologues and clever explanations every time. That so, that I am a scientist because he made fall in love with Science as he was. And Neil, oh Neil, I totally see you are deeply and recklessly in love with the Cosmos, and therefore I am. With warm tears I rejoice dreaming the day I will introduce your/our SpaceTime Odyssey to my children...… Full Review »
By far one of the greatest seasons of television that I've ever had the fortune of watching. Every moment was griping and it succeeded in providing interesting and philosophical dialogue but also contrasting that with heavy actions (including the famous 6 minute long tracking shot). This is one of those seasons of television where every aspect comes together perfectly and really demonstrates how well made this television show truly is.… Full Review »
This show contains the most loathesom, dislikable protagonists on any TV show I have ever seen air on syfy. I can't sympathize with any character. The main protagonists are hateful, spiteful, sadistic, torturerers. I liked that the werewolves take on the form of actual wolves but that is about it.… Full Review »