7.2

1. Jul 5, 2012
    With all the improvements they made, this game disappoints. I need to find out who I can contact at Nintendo for not including the New Game+ feature. That feature made the NES game so great. I would have given it a positive review if it had that feature. Sorry for being so harsh, Nintendo. You can rectify yourselves if you make an update with the New Game+ feature that the NES classic had.With all the improvements they made, this game disappoints. I need to find out who I can contact at Nintendo for not including the New Game+ feature. That feature made the NES game so great. I would have given it a positive review if it had that feature. Sorry for being so harsh, Nintendo. You can rectify yourselves if you make an update with the New Game+ feature that the NES classic had. I'm a big fan of Kid Icarus, but I feel robbed. Expand

This 3D Classic is surprisingly good given the base material. I actually recommend it highly. Try playing with classic controls first, then custom controls, and see how much different the experience is. As somebody who'd simply dismissed the game up until now, I'm glad I had the chance to play it because Kid Icarus is unexpectedly enjoyable.
  2. Mar 26, 2012
    A classic game that few modern gamers know. You should take a look at it -especially if you're going to purchase Kid Icarus Uprsising- just to see how everything began.
  3. Mar 14, 2012