7.7

1. Feb 2, 2014
    Well it is exactly the original NES game, with relatively good 3D effects. If you like the original you will like this one, too. I still think, people, who not know the original game may be somehow disappointed.
  2. Nov 14, 2013
    This is a decent game. It has fun bosses and catchy songs. The reason I only put it 70% is because the abilities' looks and descriptions. Also, the controls are awkward for people like me who've played DS games like Squeak Squad and Super Star Ultra.
  3. Sep 12, 2013
    A great remake of an instant classic. Kirby's Adventure still remains one of the best games I have ever played. Even of course, has my favorite character in the Kirby series, Meta Knight. The game is short though. Score: 3/5.
  4. Apr 22, 2012
    If you are a fan of the pink puffball and want to play a game that has a retro feel to it in 3d, this is a must-have. it is a faithful port of the original NES game and has the difficulty of the games of yesterday. the price is right as well since it's a lot of value for only $6.99+taxes.
  5. Feb 26, 2012
    This game is very enjoyable. This game is one of the only games I play with 3D on all the time. Of course this game isn't the most exciting game ever, but it provides a good amount of nostalgia to all players, played the original or not. I do recommend this game to anyone :)
  6. Dec 12, 2011
    If you're looking for a solid title on the eShop, this comes highly recommended in my book. While the game is relatively on the short side, I found it very replayable and, at times, quite challenging. If you're a fan of the original, the 3D is a pleasant surprise. Even newcomers to this classic will appreciate its subtle sense of depth. It is a bit unfortunate they couldn't get the game to fill the whole top screen, but the good outweighs the bad, and this is definitely a title to consider. Expand
  7. Nov 20, 2011
    Whether or not you played the original, this remake of the classic Kirby's Adventure is a fantastic experience. The platforming is enjoyable, and Kirby's adorableness and unique copy ability are both just as great as they've ever been. The 3d is only slight, and at times you won't notice it, but it stills adds to the experience and is done well. The game itself is fairly short, and can be completed in 1 or 2 days, but it's still a great handheld platformer, and hidden switches in levels, which are at times near-impossible to find, will keep you coming back to the game. Once you've completed the game 100%, an extra mode becomes available which ups the difficulty as it disables saving, and halves Kirby's maximum health. The game gets fairly difficult towards the end, and it's a brilliant challenge for new and old gamers alike. Overall, 3d classics: Kirby's Adventure is a brilliant game, and if you're going to buy anything from the 3DS eShop, I suggest you make it this. Expand

1. Jan 14, 2012
    Kirby's first outing puts the Wii game to shame - pity it's so crushed onscreen. [Christmas 2011, p.81]
  2. If you've already got this from the Wii Virtual Console, the 3D doesn't justify the price, but for everyone else this is another ace Kirby game.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    For those who haven't had chance to play it, there is no better recommendation in 3D line Classics.