7.2

1. Feb 24, 2014
    I love the show and I had expectations for this game when I bought it avert playing I got only disappointment, This is nothing but a short platform game.
  2. Jan 9, 2013
    A shallow boring experience that doesn't live up to the high standards set by the series. The game has many characters and locations from the series that although at first exciting had little actual meaning in the game aside from repetitive fetch quests. The mechanics are repetitive and inelegant involving button bashing in order to win and grinding for items in random battles on the same fight screen. If you want the proper adventure time experience go watch the series as the game offers nothing new and actually hinders the adventure time experience. Expand

1. Apr 27, 2014
    Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage? is not really the typical lazy tie-in created as an easy cash cow: here and there you can see some intriguing ideas and cool stuff "à la Adventure Time", yet the inconsistency of the gameplay and the lack of fun seriously compromise the overall experience. Wouldn't it be time for a truly mathematical videogame?
  2. Less fun to play than it is to watch. [Apr 2014, p.91]
  3. Mar 6, 2014
    There’s no obvious explanation about why the original game is released in Europe after its sequel. Calendar mysteries notwithstanding, Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?! is a fun, entertaining and colourful experience, keeping the game close to its animated origins. Its short longevity and repetitiveness may disappoint more demanding players, though.