4.6

1. Jul 18, 2013
    Angry birds is great... on a phone. You can get it for next to nothing, a good deal. But Activision put three games together, called it a trilogy, then sold it for 30 pounds. This should be an e-shop download. Yes, it has a few bonus stages but doesn't include Angry Birds Space. Still, the core gameplay is addictive as ever. Everyone knows the story by now: you must catapult birdsatAngry birds is great... on a phone. You can get it for next to nothing, a good deal. But Activision put three games together, called it a trilogy, then sold it for 30 pounds. This should be an e-shop download. Yes, it has a few bonus stages but doesn't include Angry Birds Space. Still, the core gameplay is addictive as ever. Everyone knows the story by now: you must catapult birdsat green pigs to recover the eggs. Along the way, you'll use different types of birds, each with their unique abilities, my favourite being the boomerang bird. It's such a simple idea but so, so addictive. Unsurprisingly, the 3D effect adds nothing, and I agree with Shigeru Miyamoto that it would have been better on the DS. I think, as a piece of DsiWare. It's a shame it's more expensive than on a phone because it's a really great game. Expand
  2. Sep 28, 2013
    All 3 of the Angry Birds (Which includes the Original, Rio and Seasons) all in 3D. I still prefer playing Angry Birds on an iphone. The 3D effect though isn't even that special at all. Score: 3/5.

1. Jan 8, 2013
    Angry Birds Trilogy brings the timeless and addictive gameplay onto Nintendo's handheld.
  2. It's 30 pounds. THIRTY! The equivalent package is under 2 quid on a phone. Need we say more? [Dec 2012, p.102]
  3. Oct 24, 2012
    If you don't own a portable device for playing Angry Birds, then this is a bumper package you'll want to invest in. Angry Birds aficionados need not apply though.