• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Mar 6, 2012
7.2

1. Mar 19, 2012
    I am surprised at the Metacritic average. As someone who adored Pushmo (best game on the 3DS?) I found Crush3D a natural extension. Its mechanic is brilliant and the gameplay is both tight and challenging. If it was an indie game it would be getting RAVE reviews.

Visually it doesn't stand out (which is likely THE reason for the lower Metacritic score). Notably the 3D is put to good use
    with the spatial puzzles, but nothing else is overly impressive visually. However, where it really counts, gameplay, Crush 3D shines! If you enjoy platforming with some good challenging puzzles thrown in I *HIGHLY* recommend the game. It provides the kind of depth of gameplay that simply cannot be done anywhere other than a dedicated handheld gaming system.

Wonderful concept for a game that is both "different" and enjoyable!
  2. Mar 10, 2012
    A game I missed on the PSP ported over, but feels like it was meant for the 3DS. The gameplay is fantastic, mostly puzzle solving, with a little platforming thrown in. The story is quirky and entertaining, the visuals decent. The 3D adds only a nice touch, nothing more. I'd recommend this game to anyone wanting a fun puzzle adventure.
  3. Apr 11, 2014
    71? 71?! This game deserves a much, MUCH higher score than 71! As someone that heard of the PSP original, but never got to play it, I was really looking forward to this, and boy I wasn't disappointed, it's an outstanding puzzle game with a brilliant new mechanic that is not only incredibly original, but so geniously crafted into the levels that it makes it a must-play for anyone with a PSP or 3DS.

1. Apr 24, 2012
    It's still a good puzzle-platformer, although its concept isn't nearly as mind-blowing today as it was in 2007.
  2. Mar 29, 2012
    If you're coming from the PSP version, you've already seen everything here, and the best thing you can do is hope that this sells well enough to warrant a well-deserved sequel.
  3. Mar 28, 2012
    Again, the difficulty curve is sharp at times and inconsistent, though for a discount release, this is a fun and quirky little experience. The story is amusing and deeper, albeit forgettable, than one might think. Easy to pick up, difficult yet engrossing, and a simple story worth the giggles?