• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Jun 14, 2011
5.9

1. Nov 4, 2012
    This is a fun(ny), quirky and enjoyable game, but isn't really much more than that. The gyro controls aren't really that good but some of the levels are cool, with plenty of references to other stuff as well. I have to give the developers marks for effort but this game has too many flaws to be truly great.
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    I think this game is entertaining and original. Cubic Ninja makes good use of the 3D and is very fun. It actually acts like you have a living thing in the box. Simple gameplay mechanics that you can pick up and play make it a great game for casual gamers.
  3. Oct 31, 2011
    Good, short game, where it falls is its controls and how quick it gets boring. good for a time waster, not an actual game to invest a great amount of time in.
  4. Jul 31, 2011
    its a great game. fun, somewhat hard. and motion senseible. its took me a good day to beat it. but if your looking for a long game. this is not the game for you. but on the other hand if you like puzzle games. this might just we that right game for you
  5. Jul 7, 2011
    It's quirky and new, but in many ways it's quirkiness is it's downfall. It's a fun little game, but whilst the game has obviously been attempted to be designed for the 3DS, unfortunately it simply dosen't work. The layering on the screen and the motion controls have obviously tried to be incorporated to the 3DS' Style, but unfortunately the motion control's become increasingly difficult to use and make the game extremely difficult, and also make viewing the 3D Slightly annoying, as although I can see it, many other's would not as being 13 I would have far better eyesight than somebody of 40 years of age. Despite all the bad points, the general feel of the game is nice, the concept has a fairly new twist, and there's a few things that will make you smile in this game. Of course, there are many things that will make you frown, like the agonisingly long loading time, but despite all it's flaws, for some reason I don't regret the purchase at all. Expand
  6. Feb 27, 2012

1. Aug 1, 2011
    Nice characters, though. [Aug 2011, p.69]
  2. Jul 20, 2011
    It is a creative 3DS game. You control the tiny ninja by using the gyrosensor in the 3DS. That is pretty creative, but a iPad or iPhone has also a gyrosensor, so why has Cubic Ninja been published on the 3DS? There is no real use of the buttons or the 3D effect.
  3. Jul 15, 2011
    Cubic Ninja could have been a nice platform, but the control system lacks precision and level design is too straightforward.