7.8

1. May 10, 2014
    Tons of replay value, and lots to do for Disney fans. Well worth your time and money. While some may say that this is an Animal Crossing clone, they actually went above and beyond a simple clone of an existing popular game and added to the genre. Great use of your existing Mii, an even some StreetPass items thrown into the mix as well. Excellent overall experience for casual and non-casual gamers alike, and even better for Disney fans. Expand
  2. Apr 11, 2014
    Disney Magical World for Nintendo 3ds is the best game ever
    it remind me Of MySims and Animal Crossing
    the game has very fun moments and i really enjoy it
  3. Apr 30, 2014
    I got bored with Animal Crossing and needed something to hold me over until Tomodachi Life comes out. I wasn't expecting to like this game as much as I did. It has some very sweet moments not to mention that it's really fun to see your Mii interacting with Disney characters and lands.
  4. Jul 7, 2014
    Game is very fun, but once you complete all of the episodes and get all the stickers, it gets boring. Nothing to do but run the cafe. They need to provide a new update with more episodes.

1. May 20, 2014
    Disney's Magical World is a pretty decent pick up for anyone burned out on Animal Crossing. The gameplay styles differ enough to make them stand out as two separate titles, but Magical World has a slight leg up on the competition.
  2. May 15, 2014
    If you're fan of Animal Crossing, even if you're not in love with Disney characters, you will find a great game.
  3. Apr 30, 2014
    The game employs a nebulous, cyclical system of loot hording and domestication that's so predictable as to become a stale science rather than the ample helping of true-to-its-title magic it requires to flourish.