6.1

1. Jul 13, 2013
    A game with bad versions of pokemon fights and bad versions of puzzle solving games. There seemed to be a max of 5 different types of puzzles, pathetically easy. The characters looked interesting but the story fell down and overall it just wasn't that great.
  2. Sep 9, 2016
    Forget about this absolute trainwreck of a lovechild between Professor Layton and a clogged toilet? I don't blame you.
    Never heard of it? I don't blame you.
    Never heard of it? I don't blame you.
    I never finished it, what I can say is Lautrec is more of a gentleman than Professor Layton, just look at that mustache, sadly that's all his bootlegged ass is good for as he's currently stuck in some cave endlessly trying to sneak past policemen who are down protecting a treasure for eternity for some unexplained reason.
    Not a spoiler.
    First 3 hours.
    Which is as far as you'll get with these **** ass stealth sections, so I just saved you from trying it out to see what the game is about, you're welcome.

1. Dec 26, 2013
    Whilst not the superb Professor Layton competitor that people were expecting, Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights is a pleasant surprise, proving to be an intriguing prospect on its own merits.
  2. Apr 23, 2012
    With all of the incredibly boring slogging that goes on between puzzles, and considering that the quality of the puzzles themselves ranges from bad to mediocre, Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights is impossible to recommend to even the most ravenous puzzle players. Even if this game were available for free, I wouldn't recommend spending time with it.
  3. Apr 9, 2012
    Though padded somewhat by a repetitive combination of puzzles, strategy and RPG elements, Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights finally gives gamers an adventure of substance on the Nintendo 3DS.