6.7

1. May 15, 2014
    my one big complaint whit edge is the controls take a lot of getting (i recomend using the d-pad for this game used to but apart from that is fairly pretty and ,once you get used to the control's, fun game
  2. Aug 3, 2016
    Starting off, this game was virtually impossible. The circle pad and even the d-pad just can't control that cube!! Eventually, I became accustomed to using the d-pad in tiny, rigid movements and discovered the wealth of content in this pocket money title. At €2 , it was an absolute steal and I would recommend it to all platform enthusiasts.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Feb 10, 2014
    Whilst this version of EDGE has a few frame rate drops here and there, players should not be put off.
  2. Jan 29, 2014
    Even though the PC edition of this game was nice, EDGE obviously is a videogame you should play on a handheld or phone. We are very happy to welcome this Dutch video game on 3DS. It's futuristic and contains loads of fun puzzles.
  3. Jan 6, 2014
    As a 3DS eShop game EDGE is certainly worth a strong recommendation, with plenty of content and simple but addictive challenge being well suited to short pick-up-and-play sessions.