7.3

1. May 27, 2013
    Colorful, creative, customizable. It's weird and consistent, but can get too repetitive and fairly bland after a while. There's enough reply value but I can't say it's so fun that I'd want to go back and try to complete everything there is to do as what's there doesn't really give a great sense of accomplishment or reward. The 3D effect isn't too effective either as this is essentiallyColorful, creative, customizable. It's weird and consistent, but can get too repetitive and fairly bland after a while. There's enough reply value but I can't say it's so fun that I'd want to go back and try to complete everything there is to do as what's there doesn't really give a great sense of accomplishment or reward. The 3D effect isn't too effective either as this is essentially a 2D game with the potential for some cartoony depth. A fair distraction. Expand

1. Jan 23, 2013
    If you want a game that captures what Freakyforms Deluxe tries to do, you're best served hunting down the Drawn to Life games for the original DS. Kids might find the game entertaining in spite of the number of demos, but without a demo, it's hard to recommend risking the cost.
  2. Nov 19, 2012
    Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive! is an admirable premise that spoils well before its implied expiration date. Creating hilarious living monstrosities out of crude odds and ends yields satisfying and impressive results, but endearment becomes tragedy when you discover there's nothing of interest to do with them. The simple act of creation might be enough for some, but I was bored to tears after that particular novelty wore off.
  3. Nov 11, 2012