7.8

1. Nov 20, 2011
    At te beginning, te game is cold. I mean, not THAT cool... but a little time playing and you will understand how addictive it is. I'm 14 and I can't stop playing this on my 3DS! My sister, cousin, my friends... all of them loved the game! And they are all like my age... And the game was made for kids! Now think how KIDS would like the game... Totally recommended! Even if you're not a kid! ^^
  2. Feb 1, 2012
    freakyforms is fun because you can get coins create new things and make creations come alive it is cool to see how things come from fake to real. I like this game because it is fun to play with.
  3. muu
    Dec 2, 2011
    This is one of those games that people will say is 'not for everyone' but also something that everyone should try out. Have you ever played with a set of crayons and paper? If so, then you're probably in the demographic that will enjoy this. Making stuff never gets old, and the quirky atmosphere really adds to this rendition of 'create a creature.' If I went on with the whole paper and crayons thing, it's like your nightmarish drawings from when you were 5yrs old suddenly popped out and started doing breakdances while eating apples and pooping all over the place. Seriously. I hadn't laughed as much as I have watching my creations walk in their freaky ways, or make one from a 'template' that turned out to be nothing like what it was supposed to come out as.

Recommended for all but the hardest of 'hardcore' gamers that can't get past the notion that there's light beyond the shining foreheads of bald space marines.
  4. Nov 12, 2011
    Do you like to have? If the answer is yes then this is the game for you. You make toys and play with them on their own planet. It is entertaining and stimulating, a true sand box experience. You will lose sleep trying to out due your on imagination and others. You can share and save the characters through qr codes, share through street pass, cross pollinate the world with your imagination. The price is cheap, not child cheep, but cheep for a vector-esque creative program. I love this game. Expand

1. Jan 14, 2012
    A novel creation tool, which should give rise to any number of inspired (read: terrifying) creations. [Christmas 2011, p.80]
  2. Jan 12, 2012
    Watching creations take their first wobbly steps is a great laugh - lucky, as there's not much else to do. [Feb 2012, p.95]
    It's charming, especially when you combine that with the bizarre babble voices. I can't get enough of this game, and I doubt you'll be able to either. It's definitely worth the trip to the eShop.