• Publisher: Natsume
  • Release Date: Oct 4, 2011
7.4

1. Oct 17, 2011
    This is a fun game. It is not long game but for the busy type it is great to pick up and put down.
    You will want to collect all of Gabrielle's goodies, and master the dances because the thing is so cute you feel like you can't let this thing beat you. If you like cute, rhythm games, or Gothic tropes this a game you will want to pick up.
  2. Aug 26, 2012
    The game makes great use of the 3DS's features, but is really only a decent game at best. The story and characters and likable and humorous, the game looks fantastic with the 3D effect turned on, and uses both screens fantastically. The game while cute, is a little overly chatty. I enjoyed learning about the characters and laughing at the humorous moments, but sometimes I just wish theyThe game makes great use of the 3DS's features, but is really only a decent game at best. The story and characters and likable and humorous, the game looks fantastic with the 3D effect turned on, and uses both screens fantastically. The game while cute, is a little overly chatty. I enjoyed learning about the characters and laughing at the humorous moments, but sometimes I just wish they would stop talking and let me play. If you do really get into the game, it has a mode that allows you to play without all the cutscenes, and a mode that lets you play the mini games (there are only four) again also. All in all it's a decent game that's worth a rental and is a great way to show off the 3DS's features. Expand

1. Dec 23, 2013
    Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D is not a bad game, but it falls short of being a great game due to its long dialogue sequences that can be easily identified as unnecessary padding.
  2. Dec 2, 2013
    The reality is, when you pay for a retail title you expect something a bit meatier. And while this looks, sounds and plays great while it lasts, you will find yourself screaming for more.
  3. Nov 19, 2013
    Gabrielle’s Ghostly Groove 3D is a fun rhythm game for kids, but it needs to work on its footwork before it enters the dancing game hall of fame. It spends far too much time chatting in rehearsal than it does performing, and even then the game’s over before it’s barely begun. If Gabrielle had a wider repertoire of steps to her name, Ghostly Groove 3D‘s worryingly high eShop price of £12.59 might have been more palatable, but ultimately it leaves us screaming for all the wrong reasons.