8.4

1. Jul 13, 2013
    Essential game to play on the 3DS, the trailer convinced me to buy it instantly. Great humor and gameplay, for an added challenge complete it on duckmode, it's brilliant. I would have paid more for this game so it is such a bargain for how great it is. I hope the creator makes more games in future.
  2. Feb 26, 2013
    This is an excellent game, basically a love letter to Sunsoft's Batman on the old-school Gameboy, it's just about a perfect game...really cheap too...the soundtrack deserves special mention.

The best platform game on the 3DS store and at a fraction of the cost of most.
  3. Mar 6, 2013
    This was my first eShop game, and it's just perfect. The music, the difficult, the visuals.. i loved every bit of it. It makes you wonder why so many games on eShop are so expensive, and can't give you as much fun as this.
  4. Mar 18, 2013
    This game is extremely well made, and so charming. It's a Western-themed side-scrolling platformer with some run and gun action in the mix. The visuals are phenomenal, and while the 3D doesn't add much, everything looks awesome. The one thing that stands above everything else is the music. The music is just so darn good. It's a mix between Zelda, the Old West, and a little bit of Donkey Kong 64 in there. I would definitely buy the soundtrack. I also really liked the difficulty of the game. I played it on normal, and it was challenging enough that I died numerous times, but I beat the levels eventually. I can only imagine how Hard is. The closing levels are also great. I loved the sort-of-twist at the end. I definitely recommend this game. Expand
  5. Aug 4, 2013
    Other than the fact that this game is so short. It is a MUST HAVE for the 3DS.

The fact that it costs like 2 Euro (2 Dollars, not sure exactly, but something like that) on the E-Shop must make it the most price worthy thing Nintendo.

If you are reading this review and do not have the game, there is no reason to keep reading, just GO BUY IT ALREADY!

6. Aug 15, 2014
    the theme it represents is fantastic and unique
    the gaming community needed something like it
    the visuals can't look better than this specially with the 3D effects
    the only negative here is: the game's too short

1. Jul 23, 2013
    A stunning masterpiece of a platform game, with so many different styles that are well loved from over the years, all tightly pieced together and expertly delivered by a developer with a clear strong talent in this genre.
  2. Mar 24, 2013
    A small but perfectly formed gem. [Apr 2013, p.83]
  3. The game is undeniably lovingly made, but it's also disappointing brief. It's - yep - the fastest fun in the west.