6.1

1. Mar 29, 2011
    If you like Lego games and you have a 3DS then this is a great choice. The graphics are adorable and the 3D is nice. While this isnt the greatest game I have played on the 3DS it is still a wonderful game good for younger kids and for older people who like star wars of legos.
  2. Oct 19, 2015
    It could have been better, but it's pretty good. I bought it used for 15 bucks, and played it on my 2DS until I got my 3DS XL. The 3D effects are awesome in this game. The main problem with this game is the short storyline. The Wii game is easily better in that sense. I'd say it's pretty good for a somewhat cheap 3DS game.
  3. Nov 11, 2016
    This another Lego game that I am reviewing. This is one checked all of the boxes for all standards that this one had to do better than the previous game. There is nothing bad to say about this game. Great 3DS game. 10/10.

1. Aug 9, 2011
    If you are a Star Wars fan craving for something on the 3DS or a Lego fanatic then Star Wars III: The Clone Wars on the 3DS is a title that you should definitely check out.
  2. Nintendo Gamer
    Apr 23, 2011
    We'd wait for the more assured Lego Pirates instead. [Apr 2011, p.60]
  3. Apr 22, 2011
    LEGO Star Wars III is a perfectly competent LEGO game, neither excellent nor dismal, just simply there. It has all of the things you'd expect from a LEGO game, however they never gel into a game that's better than its parts. I would imagine die hard fans of the series will find more there than I did, but I suspect that most people will remember the game for being a 3DS launch game rather than being an exemplary LEGO game.