5.6

1. Oct 26, 2011
    This review contains spoilers. This game was not great. I sold it only a few weeks after I bought it. It was alright when I bought it but I soon realized my version of the game had been broken. The Story was in the wrong order and made no sense and the streetpass function was broken. That was just my copy of the game though so it probably wouldn't have happened to a lot of people. Something that did however affect all the games was the gameplay. The puzzles were way too easy and repetitive. The story elements were alright but I thought the lego people would talk or at least talk through subtitles and not stay silent and make weird noises. It disappointed me. Collapse
  2. Mar 29, 2011
    If you like Lego games and you have a 3DS then this is a great choice. The graphics are adorable and the 3D is nice. While this isnt the greatest game I have played on the 3DS it is still a wonderful game good for younger kids and for older people who like star wars of legos.
  3. Apr 10, 2011
    Definitely an entertaining game however the 3D really isn't necessary. If you have the console version there's no reason for the portable version. If you don't this will be a neat little distraction for a few hours until you find something more challenging.
  4. May 11, 2011
    Cutesy game for your kids, but adult gamers needn't apply. With virtually no challenge, just linear hand holding hand held gameplay, this will not keep you occupied for long. The graphics are indeed sharp, lightsaber sound effects are cool as ever, and using a light saber may have been enough to keep me playing... but character balance is brutal... if you have to switch to anything but a Jedi the game goes from lackluster to bad. This isn't really enough good enough to kill time between releases. Expand
  5. Jul 17, 2011
    A decent and entertaining game. Its been vastly stripped down from the superior wii game however, so it ends up feeling a bit lacking. I enjoyed the 3-d effect, even though it barely added to the game. I think this game did not reach its full potential, but if you are a Star Wars fan, you will enjoy it regardless.
  6. Jan 10, 2013
    Biggest Star Wars Battles Ever Massive New Battles. Epic Stories. A multitude of characters This game is a brick smashing adventure
  7. Mar 15, 2014
    This is a surprisingly good game, as it is based on the bad TV show. However, it is fun at first. The level design is good apart from one major flaw... the levels are too long!
  8. Oct 26, 2011

1. Aug 9, 2011
    If you are a Star Wars fan craving for something on the 3DS or a Lego fanatic then Star Wars III: The Clone Wars on the 3DS is a title that you should definitely check out.
  2. Apr 23, 2011
    We'd wait for the more assured Lego Pirates instead. [Apr 2011, p.60]
  3. Apr 22, 2011
    LEGO Star Wars III is a perfectly competent LEGO game, neither excellent nor dismal, just simply there. It has all of the things you'd expect from a LEGO game, however they never gel into a game that's better than its parts. I would imagine die hard fans of the series will find more there than I did, but I suspect that most people will remember the game for being a 3DS launch game rather than being an exemplary LEGO game.