Liberation Maiden 3DS

7.9

1. Jan 20, 2013
    I beat it in about 4 or 5 hours and didn't die a single time through the whole game until the last boss fight.
    The gameplay, although very stylish and fun, is so easy and brainless that it all just seems pointless. And there is no real reason to play through the game again.
    For 8 bucks, I don't know. I'd say it's worth it if you like anime and stuff. Don't buy this if you are a hardcore
    For 8 bucks, I don't know. I'd say it's worth it if you like anime and stuff.
    Don't buy this if you are a hardcore fan of shmups. This is not for you. This is for causals and anime enthusiasts. You will not be challenged by this game, you will be insulted. You have been warned.
  2. Jan 20, 2013
    For 8 bucks, I don't know. I'd say it's worth it if you like anime and stuff.

1. Jan 14, 2013
    If you're a Suda-51 enthusiast or if it's on sale, then it'll be worth it, but other than that, it's a tiny distraction that provides a little entertainment, closer to an app game than something you'd play on a proper console, even a handheld one.
  2. A beautiful shooter hampered only by its being too small for the grand scale it implies. [Christmas 2012, p.96]
  3. Games Master UK
    Nov 25, 2012
    With only five stages, it's hard to justify the price tag unless you intend to chase high scores. [Christmas 2012, p.91]