7.8

1. Nov 24, 2013
    This game was absolutely perfect. At no time did I ever regret this purchase because any flaw that the game had was easily drowned out by the amount of fun that I was having while playing it.
    The music in the game beautifully matched the action and tempo of the game, going from fights with smaller enemies to fighting mission bosses, adding in both volume and lyrics.
    It has good amount of
    It has good amount of re-playability, especially in Stage Attack mode where you can compete to break your score and try to get all the bonus achievements. Plus, since the stages are also pretty short, it is a great game to play anywhere while you're waiting around.
    Even after wearing my hands out, I couldn't wait to play again.

1. Jan 14, 2013
    If you're a Suda-51 enthusiast or if it's on sale, then it'll be worth it, but other than that, it's a tiny distraction that provides a little entertainment, closer to an app game than something you'd play on a proper console, even a handheld one.
  2. A beautiful shooter hampered only by its being too small for the grand scale it implies. [Christmas 2012, p.96]
  3. Nov 25, 2012
    With only five stages, it's hard to justify the price tag unless you intend to chase high scores. [Christmas 2012, p.91]