7.3

1. May 12, 2013
    For fans of Crashmo and Pushmo who are on the fence about buying this, I will tell you this: I am having a more enjoyable time with Minis on the Move than I have ever had with Pushmo or Crashmo. And I absolutely loved both of those games.

Minis on the Move succeeds where Pushmo and Crashmo failed, at least in the online department. You have the option to create and share your levels in both games, but in Pushmo and Crashmo you had to scan QR codes to give and receive levels, which made sharing them a very disconnected and inconvenient affair. Minis on the Move allows for a simple upload to an online database which takes about 5 seconds. there is even a popularity meter next to the level you created so you can gauge how many people are playing it, which I think adds to the replay value significantly.

The minigames included in Minis on the Move aren't anything to write home about, but they're fun in short bursts, and they provide a decent diversion from the main game. They also provide incentive to collect the mario coins included in each level in the main game, which unlock additional modes and levels for these minigames.

The main game is highly entertaining, but I will warn you, the difficulty does ramp up considerably after the 12th or 13th level, so only puzzle game enthusiasts should consider buying this. The difficulty is the main reason why there has been a generally mixed reaction to this game, but I assure you that the game itself is so engrossing and deep that you will hardly mind. In my opinion, the high difficulty only adds to the fun factor and replay value, so it's a plus.
  2. May 9, 2013
    Really fun game. The puzzles are plentiful and fun, and they can get very challenging. Extremely high replay value, especially with the puzzle creator. It's simple, but surprisingly deep, if that makes any sense. You can make and publish your own, and attempt to solve others'. The mini games are "meh", but they're pretty fun when you're in the mood. Very fun game, get it!
  3. Jun 23, 2013
    Es un juego bastante entretenido que ha sido capaz atraparme durante bastante tiempo, no es lo mejor de Nintendo 3DS pero si es un juego que es muy recomendable tener y mas por solo USD 9.99. Tiene 4 modos de juego con una misma estructura pero se juegan de forma diferente y es un detalle que me gusto mucho, ya que quita la misma monotonía y aporta estrategias, lo único es que muchosEs un juego bastante entretenido que ha sido capaz atraparme durante bastante tiempo, no es lo mejor de Nintendo 3DS pero si es un juego que es muy recomendable tener y mas por solo USD 9.99. Tiene 4 modos de juego con una misma estructura pero se juegan de forma diferente y es un detalle que me gusto mucho, ya que quita la misma monotonía y aporta estrategias, lo único es que muchos niveles tienen una estructura muy lineal que no permite nuevas ideas o formas de finalizarlo. Pero en general es muy buen juego. Expand
  4. Sep 17, 2013
    More minis, More challenges.

More minis, More challenges.

This latest installment in the Mario series Vs.DK, has been one of the most largar deliveries taken the time I finished, the avriedad and strategy d epoenr your brain to place each piece in place and the challenges that will be put difernetes test your intelligence at the time of taking the minis to the finish, this jeugo shows several aspects such as minigames, creating different scenarios and overcoming challenges that anger during the game.
  5. Feb 9, 2015
    An addictive game full of great puzzles, but the time limit REALLY is the thing that makes this game, not as good as it could be. Puzzle Palace is the TRUE main game.

1. Apr 6, 2016
    A game developed with inertia, to reach a deadline, and not precisely the one that waits at the end of the 100 meters finals.
  2. Games Master UK
    Jun 26, 2013
    A breezy, if surprisingly brutal, puzzler that puts full 3DS retail releases to shame. [Aug 2013, p.71]
  3. Jun 17, 2013
    Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move is a fun, frantic puzzle game that I really enjoyed.