6.1

1. Feb 21, 2015
    Worst Mario and Sonic game so far. The Wii version is way better. The great dream events were all thrown out. The story mode is not as good as the Wii. The Miis are gone too. WHY?! This 3DS game is a 5/10 only because the graphics are okay and it is at least playable.
  2. Feb 28, 2015
    I understand this game is for an handheld, but WHY DID THEY LEAVE THE MIIS OUT?!! Other than that, it is awesome. They also need to add a frigging update that includes:
    -Miis
    -Story Mode Part 2
    -Dream Events
    -in-game Shop for DLC(characters,games,etc.)
  3. Mar 9, 2012
    It is true that this game is not high quality 3D, of course, but the little that is new has some games, you type with your fingers!, Medleys, madness games (replacing London Madness) Thurs otherwise not bad ...
  4. Sep 10, 2012
    Mario and Sonic, a rivalry for the ages and picking up this game on the 3DS you would be expecting a high standard game for all the hype between the two icons. Sadly this game falls short of a Nintendo or Sega fans attention. I will be first to admit, when i first played this game it was fun on but sadly the entertainment became very lack-luster after the first hour of gameplay, becauseMario and Sonic, a rivalry for the ages and picking up this game on the 3DS you would be expecting a high standard game for all the hype between the two icons. Sadly this game falls short of a Nintendo or Sega fans attention. I will be first to admit, when i first played this game it was fun on but sadly the entertainment became very lack-luster after the first hour of gameplay, because throughout the entire story mode you are following the same system over and over again. The game has many obvious problems for example the 3D feature is almost unavailable in the game because its always asking me to put my DS on my desk. Also some events fall short of grabbing someones interest because all the fun events are much to short while the boresome ones are far too long. Medleys are not even close to comparing to London Party from the Wii version of this game. Back to the story it puzzles me that they why they didnt incorporate the free roam feature from the characters winter olympics. With gameplay being a gamers main focus in the game why do they limit you to categories of characters and for 4 character team events why even bring up the character select screen when you use all the characters anyways. With the limitations in this game it really blocks creativity for the player to use since Bowser cant do Floor or Judo (Unless faced in story mode). Personally I would buy the Wii version of this game in a heartbeat but its personal preference but for you Nintendo and Sega two words " Next Time". Collapse

Sega's intentions with this game were undoubtedly good, but the story mode is lacking and the mini game collections paltry. There are much better offerings on 3DS than this.
  2. Mar 21, 2012
    Even though Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games is good looking and charming, it lacks severely in the gameplay category and no one will be able to have even a tiny bit of fun with these sports events.
  3. Games Master UK
    Mar 14, 2012
    The choice of events is staggering, even if they're a bit too streamlined. [Apr 2012, p.88]