7.6

1. Jun 23, 2011
    This is a cool assault game. Funny, nice grapics & really cool。i like the game and i share it to my friends,it reminds me of a game Dog VS Cat.it has iphone verison.Friends can try to have a little fun.
  2. Aug 1, 2011
    cute and fun. its one of those game that i like to call a pet sim. all kind of things to do. walk dog. and pet your cat. or your dog. it sure is a great game for somone who loves dogs and cats
  3. Apr 17, 2011
    To say I owned the original Nintendogs, I thought this was a little bit too samey to warrant a purchase, but to its credit - Nintendogs + Cats refines a lot of the originals formula and makes it one of the best pet sims to date. But that isn't too big of a step up from the original. There are still a lot of things to do - but these activities last only for a short while, meaning its a goodTo say I owned the original Nintendogs, I thought this was a little bit too samey to warrant a purchase, but to its credit - Nintendogs + Cats refines a lot of the originals formula and makes it one of the best pet sims to date. But that isn't too big of a step up from the original. There are still a lot of things to do - but these activities last only for a short while, meaning its a good pick up for 10 minutes a day kind of experience. The 3D effect works great and as a standalone game is great. As a continuation of the series... maybe not so much. If you didn't check out the original, I do urge you to at least take a look - but I probably wouldn't make it your only launch game you pick up - there's not that much substance to it as you'd expect, but still a fun experience nonetheless. Collapse

There is plenty to do in Nintendogs + Cats, but most gamers will get tired of the competitions pretty quickly.
  2. May 16, 2011
    Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends is a solid launch title for the 3DS, just as Nintendogs was for the DS. If you haven't yet experienced the series (which was the case for me), the game is quite enjoyable and is a great way to get some hours on your 3DS in the currently average line-up of games available. However, if you've played the original game and are expecting a new experience, you won't find it here. Just adorable puppies and cats and practically the same gameplay as the original in every way.
  3. May 16, 2011
    It may not be leaps and bounds away from the original Nintendogs, but a few improvements and additions, regardless of gimmick factor, means that Nintendogs + cats does prove that the virtual pet genre is still alive and kicking.