5.8

1. Feb 16, 2013
    Tedious, annoying and repetitive gameplay that requires constant backtracking and constant puzzling on how to get a material/item, and most of the time you are never even given a hint on how to get it and you have to resort to using guides on the internet.

The Marineford Mode is the only enjoyable thing in this game and even that's just constant battling and nothing else. I only reccommend this game if you are an extreme hardcore fan of One Piece, but I am a fan too and I found this game to be the biggest waste of money ever.
  2. Aug 2, 2013
    An Action RPG made for the fans of One Piece and the genre alike. Good gameplay, beautiful environments and an intriguing story make this game worth playing. A great port that looks wonderful on the 3DS with just a dab of extra content revolving around the Whitebeard War arc, this is definitely worth your time.

I believe this game deserves the critical acclaim it has achieved overseas

I believe this game deserves the critical acclaim it has achieved overseas and that the 9/10 score it claims should speak for itself.

1. Apr 28, 2012
    One Piece: Unlimited SP is a terrible port of a Wii-game, that was pretty lame to begin with. Only the original Japanese voices and it's humor are passable, but other than that, it's not worth wasting time on.
  2. Mar 21, 2012
    One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP is not as limited as expected initially, but for fans who want to have an adventure of the series for Nintendo's portable it can offer a dose of acceptable content.
  3. Mar 14, 2012
    If being a pirate was this boring, torrent sites would have shut down years ago. [Apr 2012, p.90]