7.1

1. Jun 28, 2013
    I love the Picross games, but this was a little bare bones. Granted, it was a cheap download, but I'd be willing to pay and wait a little more for something with more reward to it. It's definitely worth a download if you're a Picross fan, but for anyone else, I'd recommend going with one of the older DS cartridges.
  2. Feb 2, 2014
    I liked the Mario's Picross game very much and expected this game to be the same. In essence this is exactly what I got. This game has some nice extra features like marking the lines in which you can deduce some marks directly. Like the GameBoy game, you are able to activate some help, which fills a horizontal and a vertical line of the riddle, before you can start solving it.
    There is
    also a game mode, in which mistakes are not penalized and you must see by yourself, what has gone wrong.
    I like those kind of riddles and I buy some magazines which them frequently, to solve them in the bus/train. Those magazines contain approximately 25 riddles and cost about 3,50€. This game contains much more riddles (I am too lazy to count them right now) and costs a cheap 5€ so it was a good deal for me. Still I would have liked some bigger riddles. The maximum size in this game is 15x15.

All in all, the game deserves a solid 7, because it is that cheap and - compared to a magazine - quite large.

For a low price, you'll get hours of content to enjoy. And while seasoned Picrossers won't find a wealth of new features in Picross e, that doesn't take away from the fun to be had; it just leaves you wanting more.
  2. Nov 19, 2012
    Picross E is a cheap collection of 150 nonograms that fans will sure enjoy, but the lack of any extra or downloadable content makes the game feel a bit too much barebone.
  3. Oct 24, 2012