Planet Crashers (3DSWare) 3DS

4.6

1. Nov 25, 2012
    This game doesn't have randomly generated mazes in this game, and you won't find this game too much fun. If you tried it, you might think it's fun, but as you continue, it's the same thing, nothing new, simple enemies, and mazes, and then it will get boring. I thought it was a fun game, but I didn't see this happening. It could had been better... I tried other rpg games, and those otherThis game doesn't have randomly generated mazes in this game, and you won't find this game too much fun. If you tried it, you might think it's fun, but as you continue, it's the same thing, nothing new, simple enemies, and mazes, and then it will get boring. I thought it was a fun game, but I didn't see this happening. It could had been better... I tried other rpg games, and those other rpg games I played seemed more funner than this. When you fight someone, it will ALWAYS be the same music. It NEVER changes. Also, the dungeons are just called in three different colors, one of them are the hardest, and one of them are the easiest. Think before you buy. This game is worth more like 6 dollars instead of wasting my money... Collapse Collapse
  2. Jul 15, 2013
    I've tried it and it was pretty fun at start but after few hours of play i got bored.. same mazes, different colors.. little to simple. It took me 6+ hours to finish it.
  3. Nov 25, 2012

1. Sep 3, 2012
    Unfortunately it's unlikely to garner much of a following, both because the singleplayer experience is so bland and the level designs are repetitive - in fact, almost every element is lackluster. A shame, and a game that's hard to recommend.
  2. It's horrible stuff: a yawning, Nietzschean abyss of a game that makes you believe those people who say that there's no point in video games.
  3. Aug 28, 2012
    Overall, this game misses the mark by light years. It's fun for a spell, but grows old quickly – making the short burst play style a blessing in disguise. But if you're looking for an RPG that can hold its own in a genre stuffed with stellar titles, unfortunately you'll have to look a lot deeper into space than Planet Crashers.