Pokedex 3D Pro 3DS

4.8

1. Jan 25, 2013
    A Pokedex app with info you can find anywhere online. The 3D models are nice for making cool pictures for friends but otherwise meh. Not worth $16. I'll feel a little better if they update it with Gen 6 after release though.
  2. Jun 23, 2013
    The Pokedex 3D is a great tool to use when owning the DS Pokemon titles, however the app suffers from a high cost to buy, and the lack of replay value. (Replay value being the fact that the only semblance of an actual game lies in the quizzes, which eventually bore) However, if you have deep ePockets, so to speak, and you want to be able to see all the Pokemon in 3D and see them moveThe Pokedex 3D is a great tool to use when owning the DS Pokemon titles, however the app suffers from a high cost to buy, and the lack of replay value. (Replay value being the fact that the only semblance of an actual game lies in the quizzes, which eventually bore) However, if you have deep ePockets, so to speak, and you want to be able to see all the Pokemon in 3D and see them move around and perform (sometimes humorous if the A button is pressed repeatedly) unique actions, then I could recommend buying this. I feel that my review would be quite a bit more positive if the Pokedex 3D Pro just wasn't so darn expensive... Expand
  3. Mar 9, 2016
    There is little I can say about this. All it is is boring and overpriced. Don't ever buy this. I don't know what else to say. I guess I need to be in the 150 character limit at the very least.

1. Nov 20, 2012
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Nov 19, 2012
    Pokédex 3D Pro is a source of information that is incomplete. Nevertheless it is cool to look at Pokémon in 3D, but the price keeps you from buying it.
  3. Nov 18, 2012
    There's simply not enough here to warrant the ludicrous price tag. Only diehard Pokemon fans need apply.