Rabbids Rumble 3DS

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 13, 2012
6.8

1. Dec 21, 2016
    Apparently, Ubisoft can't seem to make a good Rabbids 3DS game. Like Rabbids Travel In Time 3D, this one is mediocre. Not bad, but not good. The thought of a fighting/party game is weird, but if done right, could be fun. This...almost did it right. I never played a lot of the mini games, because most of the time I was in the awful fighting part of it. I was hoping for a traditionalApparently, Ubisoft can't seem to make a good Rabbids 3DS game. Like Rabbids Travel In Time 3D, this one is mediocre. Not bad, but not good. The thought of a fighting/party game is weird, but if done right, could be fun. This...almost did it right. I never played a lot of the mini games, because most of the time I was in the awful fighting part of it. I was hoping for a traditional fighter, like Mortal Kombat or Tekken, just with the Rabbids. Well, like a lower quality version of those games, but still. It was more of a bad game trying to be Pokemon or something. The mini games I did play were alright and I wanted to play more of those, but didn't get to as much. This could've been a great game, but it wasn't. Expand
  2. Apr 21, 2013
    The first time I wrote this review, I blatantly took and trusted the reviews from the critics. Yes, there are copy videos in when you do the same minigame, but that doesn't mean its bad. There is a great deal of time put into it, maybe more for a younger audience, which may double, or more the amount of time than mine. This game in my opinion is underrated, with some strategy implementedThe first time I wrote this review, I blatantly took and trusted the reviews from the critics. Yes, there are copy videos in when you do the same minigame, but that doesn't mean its bad. There is a great deal of time put into it, maybe more for a younger audience, which may double, or more the amount of time than mine. This game in my opinion is underrated, with some strategy implemented with the battles. Overall, 7.5/10 Expand
  3. Sep 28, 2013
    the game was quite the funest fighting game on the Nintendo 3DS. first i thought was a moving game but it's a turn based combat game so did like the great attacks.
  4. May 19, 2015
    An absolute horrible game. It actually is not a fighting game. It plays more like an RPG that gets boring very boring very VERY fast. Not worth it. Hopefully the Rabbids will hit the 3ds with a better game.
  5. Jan 9, 2014
    I had a lot of fun with it and still do. A good time killer. A mix between mario party, final fantasy and pokemon. Don't take it seriously it's just fun!

1. Feb 4, 2013
    Rabbids Rumble may not have turned into the Smash Bros. copycat some thought it might be, but it is a very enjoyable mini-game experience with some engaging Pokémon-esque battles included. Headstrong Games shows how versatile its developers are by from something as raucous as House of the Dead to this extremely light-hearted, slapstick-style affair that does Ubisoft's Rabbids brand proud.
  2. Dec 10, 2012
    After the misstep made ​​with Rabbids 3D, the saga came back to at least decent levels on the Nintendo portable console.
  3. Dec 10, 2012
    An unfortunate try with the Rabbids. Not enough bang for the bucks and not enough fun at all.