- Summary: Rabbids are bwaaack and this time they have an infallible plan: travel back in time and invade human history! Plunge into the past with the wacky Rabbids and revisit the greatest moments of history like the discovery of fire, the broken nose of the Sphinx or the legend of Arthur. Uncover how Rabbids wreaked havoc and changed the course of history...… Expand
May 22, 2011Rabbids Travel in Time: ------------------------------- Pros: 1) It's a great side-scroller. 2) Makes good use of the 3D effect. 3) The eras have themed music and backgrounds.
4) You can unlock a series of dioramas and pictures.
1) There are only four time eras.
2) Each level is very repetitive.
3) The game is too easy. I beat it within a week.
In conclusion, this is a great game for children, but for us older folks, it seems to go way too fast. I truly regret making this my first 3DS game.
Rating: â… Expand
Dec 13, 2012The best reason for the twenty six points lost is the limited amount of levels. Luckily, it is better than most other rabbids games. The other factor is the total number stages, lower than the average game. It may not contain minigames, but it is still well done Overall, 7.4/10… Expand
Jul 17, 2013If you're looking for an OK 2D platformer, you could buy Rabbids 3D and enjoy it, but levels are bare and not creative, enemies are just rabbids, difficulty is very low, graphics and sound are mediocre, and the 3D effect does nothing to help it. You control a rabbid through four time periods, each with fifteen levels and a battle level at the end. The battle levels are easy, and since they always end a time period, this results in a ridiculously easy final level that lasts less than a minute. Overall, Rabbids 3D isn't bad- it just lacks originality.… Expand
- By user score