6.1

1. Jun 5, 2014
    Ladies and gentlemen, the boys and the girls, this game is not suit for your grandma to play, unless your grandma is really an expert. However! Don't misunderstand what i say, the game is not so difficult for us, the young generation. I know someone may say 'Oh my guard! Wat is wrong With The SizE!" What do you expect from a 3.5 inches screen brother and sister -_- I play this game on myLadies and gentlemen, the boys and the girls, this game is not suit for your grandma to play, unless your grandma is really an expert. However! Don't misunderstand what i say, the game is not so difficult for us, the young generation. I know someone may say 'Oh my guard! Wat is wrong With The SizE!" What do you expect from a 3.5 inches screen brother and sister -_- I play this game on my nokia old phone N-Gage , in this more smaller screen maybe you guys can search for nokia n-gage screen size... You may feel terrible rayman size , but i feel 'Oh DEER! OH MY GUARD !!! THIS GAME IS GOD! FREAKING GOOD!" I even play worm on that smaller screen phone than 3ds , but i never complain , your eyes will used to it within a few minutes.... We human sensory system mostly used to compare the differences , so when you zoom out the gameplay on your big big monitor screen find the game terrible tiny , but when you play on 3ds ... HEHEHEHE YOU NOE WAT I MEAN! Nothing bad in the game.. Really good for me, but ps1 is best, because ps1 bring the first surprise to me..... Expand

1. Nov 20, 2012
    Rayman Origins is a unique, well designed platformer with loads of personality that simply doesn't feel right on the 3DS.
  2. Jun 27, 2012
    If you haven't yet enjoyed Rayman Origin and you want to do it on your 3DS anywhere you are, this is better than nothing, as the game is already a classic. But this adaptation is a bit disappointing technical wise.
  3. Jun 20, 2012
    A port that's slower, blurrier, and missing multiplayer, but for all that it's still the 3DS' best non-Mario platformer. Beautiful, fluid and packed with value. [July 2012, p.97]