8.5

1. Mar 19, 2017
    Un bon jeu, qui en monture "jeu portable" est pas mal du tout. On retrouve une certaine "essence" Resident Evil, qui fait plaisir à voir (ambiance, musique, mise en scène). Mais on regrette que ce soit sur console portable que Capcom passe pour faire un RE (à sa sortie initiale) proche des premiers.
    Un bon jeu 3DS, perfectible car le gameplay, qui se veut intuitif, ne l'est pas
    Un bon jeu 3DS, perfectible car le gameplay, qui se veut intuitif, ne l'est pas totalement...

Sinon l'histoire, et la fin ouverte, est plaisante. On ne perd pas son temps. ;)
  2. Sep 9, 2016
    Overrated. Mostly praised for its graphics, it is a good game, but not that good. Impressive to play on the handheld, it has satisfying gameplay, decent story, good production values, but is short. Worth a single playthrough, though you are not missing much if you skip it.
  3. Sep 7, 2016
    I've beaten the game in four days. I remember not being able put it down until I am at the very end. At some point you totally forget this is a handheld console game. Graphics are awesome. It's just another great RE game
  4. Apr 26, 2016
    This game was my first Resident Evil experience. The first of many I hope. Best graphics on the 3DS and a great atmosphere all along the game play. The only problem is that the controls are nearly impossible to master on a regular 3DS
  5. Feb 19, 2016
    very fun, story mode is great, graphics is amazing for 3ds, sound is also amazing, replay ability is there and will last you a very long while, online co op is very good. Amazing game and it is also very affordable !
  6. Jan 31, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I paid ten bucks on an eshop sale and to be honest even though it's resident evil I had my doubts after seeing this game go on sale numerous times. Boy did this game prove me wrong. The story may not be the best in the world however, gameplay, visuals, and soundtrack truly make this game stand out. The controls tend to be pretty great and the gameplay makes countless hours of fun. My only complaint is well sometimes the frame rate tends to drop but then again it's a 3ds game with a game that should be on a console. I highly recommend the purchase especially if you can find a sale. Expand
  7. Jan 1, 2016
    A very great game, and the 3D effect and the touch screen add more elements of fun on this title. But same without the hardware power of Vita, this version is the best of all consoles. If the replay were better...the game deserve 9/10, easy. Great game, well done Capcom!
  8. Jun 26, 2015
    Finally. A Resident Evil game with a good storyline, great controls, and the best atmosphere. Gameplay is great. I really liked the multiple perspectives. The story has unpredictable twists and turns. Perfectly placed jumpscares. Great diversity of enemies. One of the best 3DS games so far. RE:Revelations is a great step for Capcom, and a wake-up call to start fixing up the beloved RE franchise.
  9. Jun 21, 2015
    This is a really good game! My second favourite shooter game with first being Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. The graphics are really good. The controls are WAY better than the Wii U Version. The story is really interesting. The Raid Mode is the best and Online is fun. The weapons are very good, my favourite is the FN P90, 2nd is PSG-1, and 3rd being Muramasa (Moo-rah-mah-sah is I think howThis is a really good game! My second favourite shooter game with first being Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. The graphics are really good. The controls are WAY better than the Wii U Version. The story is really interesting. The Raid Mode is the best and Online is fun. The weapons are very good, my favourite is the FN P90, 2nd is PSG-1, and 3rd being Muramasa (Moo-rah-mah-sah is I think how you pronounce it) The gameplay is addictive. Resident Evil: Revelations 3D is a very great game and if you hate Resident Evil, you're silly as JB. I recommend you get this game. Expand
  10. Sep 21, 2014
    Probably the best game on the 3DS or any platform in a long time. Amazingly executed. Anyone who gives it a score less than 90 either doesn't have a clue or is too stuck up. Amazing!
  11. Sep 11, 2014
    Resident evil perdeu sua essência e blá blá blá . Isso é o resumo das reviews dos novos RE , gente reclamando que o jogo ta claro de mais , tem ação de mais , puzzle de menos , gente que só reclama , RE revelations veio pra calar a boca deles , o jogo se passa em um navio , (escuro) não tem muitos puzzles , mas , deu para os fãs mais novos um gostinho do que era os antigos RE , o jogo éResident evil perdeu sua essência e blá blá blá . Isso é o resumo das reviews dos novos RE , gente reclamando que o jogo ta claro de mais , tem ação de mais , puzzle de menos , gente que só reclama , RE revelations veio pra calar a boca deles , o jogo se passa em um navio , (escuro) não tem muitos puzzles , mas , deu para os fãs mais novos um gostinho do que era os antigos RE , o jogo é bem divertido , a historia é mais ou menos , zerei o jogo com 13 horas , existem 12 capítulos no game , umas das minhas preocupações com o jogo , foi em relação aos loadings , splinter cell tem um loading de até 30 segundos , RE é bem maios que ele , achei que os loadings seriam eternos , mas não são .No "raid mode" a unica coisa que realmente incomodou foi as portas , se alguém vem e abre , vc tem esperar ela fechar pra poder abrir de novo , nada muito grave , e ainda mostrou oque o 3ds é capaz de fazer , espero que lancem um jogo desse tipo pro New Nintendo 3ds Expand
  12. Jul 22, 2014
    RERE is the only Resident Evil game I've ever played all the way through. This game is only like 10ish hours of gameplay, but thats ok, because its all pretty good. It is obviously super derivative of RE4 but it has its own charm and the 3D effect is done really well and its cool that you can increase the intensity of the 3D effect in the options. The story is super stupid, but itsRERE is the only Resident Evil game I've ever played all the way through. This game is only like 10ish hours of gameplay, but thats ok, because its all pretty good. It is obviously super derivative of RE4 but it has its own charm and the 3D effect is done really well and its cool that you can increase the intensity of the 3D effect in the options. The story is super stupid, but its entertaining enough. The horror aspect is there kind of, but Jill is pretty damn unstoppable if you get the hang of her dodge move and monsters tend to pop out and try to startle you from really obvious locations. Definitely a good one to have if you have the circle pad pro and want to play something other than Snake Eater or Monster Hunter. Expand
  13. Jun 1, 2014
    este juego es el meor de 3ds que eh jugado todo es excelente pero a veces los jefes son flojos pero captura la esencia de resident evil 5 pero en una portatil la musica es excelente y los sonidos ni hablar de ellos
  14. Dec 27, 2013
    Solid Resident evil game. Pushes the boundaries of 3ds almost everywhere where. Great old-school horror but that's hurt by some dull action sections but you may consider it successful crossbreeding of old-school horror and new-school action.
  15. Oct 28, 2013
    Resident Evil: Revelations for 3DS is once again a good Resi game. Story is quite solid for a horror game and it has a chapter design which fits perfectly for a handheld. Graphics are really stunning, in my opinion it's the best looking game on 3DS. Music is also fine and gameplay quite enjoyable. If you are a Resident Evil fan you will definitely like it. The only things I don't likeResident Evil: Revelations for 3DS is once again a good Resi game. Story is quite solid for a horror game and it has a chapter design which fits perfectly for a handheld. Graphics are really stunning, in my opinion it's the best looking game on 3DS. Music is also fine and gameplay quite enjoyable. If you are a Resident Evil fan you will definitely like it. The only things I don't like about this game is small variety of enemies and extremely simple "puzzles". And btw. controls are good, there's no real reason for CCP. Expand
  16. Oct 18, 2013
    AN Excelent survivor horror.
    im really impressive of capcom
    they did a good job with the esthetic,the monsters
    but there are a few thing that didnt like me
  17. Sep 30, 2013
    The best Resident Evil in over 10 years.
  18. Aug 27, 2013
    A must-purchase game for your 3DS. Lots of scary monster blasting fun. Lots of extras and replay value. Good online. Looks great in 3D the reason to get it on the 3DS rather than the main consoles.
  19. Jul 18, 2013
    It squeezes all the power possible from that tiny screen on the 3DS. The storyline takes up an episodic style. Throughout the whole story, which mostly takes place on a mysterious abandones ship, you play as a variety of characters, including Jill, Parker, and Chris, among others. The plot fills in a gap between RE 4 and 5. Although it's improbable, the storyline is excellent. Some of theIt squeezes all the power possible from that tiny screen on the 3DS. The storyline takes up an episodic style. Throughout the whole story, which mostly takes place on a mysterious abandones ship, you play as a variety of characters, including Jill, Parker, and Chris, among others. The plot fills in a gap between RE 4 and 5. Although it's improbable, the storyline is excellent. Some of the script is incredibly cheesy and ridiculous however, but that doesn't happen often. The graphics are incredible for a handheld like 3DS, I never knew it had that much power. They are very realistic and add to the horror experience. So does the impressive 3D effect. I recommend you turn it on. The sound and music adds to the suspense perfectly, resulting in a superbly scary experience. The actual gameplay is reminiscent of past resident evils- before re 4. Limited ammo, memorable bosses, and more all contribute to make this the best resident evil yet. One annoyance is the limited AI of your fellow companions. The game takes about 15 hours to complete- not a lot. But raid mode at least dpubles that. In raid mode, you battle through locations from the main game, fighting enemies every step of the way. This isn't short of scares either. You can play this co-op as well, including both local and online. I'm not lying when I say this is the best resident evil I've ever played. Expand
  20. Jun 9, 2013
    Im usually against giving games a 10 but this one deserves it! I normally dont get scared but chills were going through my spine as i was playing this one. Easy controls good graphics and an amazing story! This is an actual resident evil game. Great soundtracks and background music. Simply flawless!
  21. May 30, 2013
    Well this is a great game. Its scary, its got an interesting, lengthy story, multitudes of playable characters, all kinds of guns, and the slightly different but huge loads of fun raid mode, which can be played online!! Lemme start over. This game takes place on a cruise ship, if you've ever been on a cruise you know how many different environments can be in there. Most of themWell this is a great game. Its scary, its got an interesting, lengthy story, multitudes of playable characters, all kinds of guns, and the slightly different but huge loads of fun raid mode, which can be played online!! Lemme start over. This game takes place on a cruise ship, if you've ever been on a cruise you know how many different environments can be in there. Most of them terrifying with zombies. The controls are pretty well setup, but if you want the real FPS experience, go get the circle pad pro. Pairs up with this game beautifully well. The story is long and took me a while to beat while never boring me. The gun and character selection is great, in raid mode and campaign mode. And my favorite part? The replay value on this game is through the roof. Besides raid mode, which is big, they also have trophies and such to keep you invested in the campain mode also. I believe this is one of the best games i own for my 3ds and will never stop playing it. Expand
  22. May 18, 2013
    It is for me the best 3DS-Game I've ever played. The story was awesome, the graphics is also really nice and the gameplay was nice, too. I played this game for hours and hours and the best thing about it is the multiplayer-mode. Buy it!
  23. Apr 19, 2013
    This is easily the best 3ds game I have played. The graphics, sound and level design are near perfection and once you start playing this game you will not want to put it down.

I'm playing it on the 3ds XL using the Circle Pad Pro and it is definetly an added advantage and well worth seeking out. Overall, I think this game is a must for all 3ds owners and a very good reason for those

Overall, I think this game is a must for all 3ds owners and a very good reason for those that don't own a 3ds to get one.
  24. Apr 11, 2013
    Great Game..Great Atmosphare,Great Survival Horror.its a great piece of horror and one of the best Resident evil Games so far.Bring back the classical roots with a combination of new elements and action .
    Overall Best Resident evil of this generation.
  25. Apr 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. After looking through this new game by Cap com I went ahead and buy ed it with new characters and some oldies that we like, like Jill Valentine and Chris Red field and it also has new creatures which acts like zombies they grab you they try to eat you yep a same thing about a zombie would do to you too.

Still this is a new story based in a ship for Jill story you get to play as two characters in this wounder ful game and of course many more.

Just buy and you won't be disappointed with this game better than Mercenaries I' am sure.

A lot talk about the camera part for some reason, still it's like Resident Evil 4 and 5 so I can't see why people complain about it.

Downside is playing with someone on net well there is lag and you can't go through a door when the other person opens it, instead you got to open it yourself I find that annoying at times.
  26. Mar 24, 2013
    ''Resident Evil Revelations'' is not only the best resident evil for this GEN but it's the best resident evil up to date impressive story and great HORROR....CAPCOM did it without Shinji Mikami can't believe it better than 4 even?
  27. Mar 15, 2013
    The best game of the series in years. The game is beautiful, and has excellent gameplay really memorable moments. Without doubt the franchise should follow that style in the next numbered games.
  28. Feb 26, 2013
    La narrativa del juego es muy televisiva, está dividida en capítulos y al empezar cada uno de los 11 de los que se compone nos acompañará un pequeño vídeo que resume lo ocurrido anteriormente en Revelations. Viviremos flashbacks, cambios de personajes y, como si de una serie se tratara, los capítulos acaban en el punto mas álgido posible para dejarnos enganchados a la 3ds. la verdad queLa narrativa del juego es muy televisiva, está dividida en capítulos y al empezar cada uno de los 11 de los que se compone nos acompañará un pequeño vídeo que resume lo ocurrido anteriormente en Revelations. Viviremos flashbacks, cambios de personajes y, como si de una serie se tratara, los capítulos acaban en el punto mas álgido posible para dejarnos enganchados a la 3ds. la verdad que tengo que decir que me ha gustado mucho, este si que es un Resident evil como los clásicos,admito que me asuste un par de veces e.e .La historia me tuvo muy atrapado,muy buena. Me sentí cómodo con la jugabiliad,me gusto mucho, muy buenos gráficos, la ambientación esta buena, Sonido excelente. En general el juego es muy bueno y lo recomiendo para los que no lo tienen. Expand
  29. Feb 25, 2013
    This game packs a true horror experience.
    With a scary soundtrack, gorgeous graphics and creepy atmosphere, is a must buy for the 3DS owners looking for a game to play in the middle of night. With a good pair of headphones, the game can even scare you some times.
    This game packs a true horror experience.

No more money-jewels-ammo-herbs-filled zombies. You have to search the enviroment in order to keep you health in good shape and your ammo stocked. And you will need both, because the monsters here aren't that easy to dodge and are hard to kill.

Unfortunately there's no Files or Reports as the old games had. Thats ok... but adding those would be good help to the player immersion within the game plot.

The claustrophobic locations of the game and labyrinthic gameplay resembles a lot with the pre RE4 era of games.

The graphics are full of nice light effects all over, and beautifuly detailed enviroments gives you the hard choice between playing or just admire the details.

It's the best game of the franchise since RE0 and RE Remake (after those two, we only got bang-bang save the world, save US President daughter, boom Call of Duty, bang bang).
  30. Feb 25, 2013
    The best Resident Evil game in years.A great handheld game, one that not only pushes the boundaries and standards of the Nintendo 3DS but one that recaptures a long-forgotten spirit of a classic franchise. Make no mistake about it, this is a full Resident Evil adventure that isn't watered down because it's in portable form.

1. Gamer.no
    Mar 9, 2012
    Resident Evil: Revelations shows the potential that lies in Nintendos new handheld console. The story itself is masterfully told inepisodes, and the game has the best sound I've experienced on a 3DS sofar. The controls, however, seem a bit too stiff, but in a way thatalso enhanced the general claustrophobic atmosphere in the game.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Mar 8, 2012
    Best parts of survival action are horror moments and online cooperation. RE: Revelations show the potential of 3DS in full scale. [Feb 2012]
  3. Feb 29, 2012
    While survival-horror definitely isn't my best genre, Resident Evil: Revelations is easily one of the best 3DS games I've played to date. Just about any frustrations I've come across is due to my own lack of skill and experience with the franchise as a whole. If you're a Resident Evil fan with a 3DS, this is definitely one to pick up.