7.1

1. Dec 4, 2013
    This game...I thought it was going to be amazing,but instead i found many mistakes in it and here they are:

The game starts out by showing on how Maxwell obtained his notebook, how he can create objects,and why he must help people.I will not give out any spoilers so don't worry. I'll just skip after they show the main storyline leading you to the tutorial.It's the same pretty basic
    controls,use the bottom screen to type and the top screen is your game-but! I bet everyone bought this game for one reason.

The Object Editor

You can make literally anything you want! But this game didn't have it. I bought this for $40 when the PC version is only $30! I will give it a thumbs up for the fact that you get to walk around a Hub but still!
    The game commercial feature the object editor when it's not even in the game. A lot of new cool things involve multiple characters,giving yourself adjectives,and walking around a world. I beat this game in only 4 hours...that's $10 an hour.

I just don't think that this kid got his money's worth out of this game, but if it had the object editor it would give me a lot of replay value but since it doesn't I'm going to give this a 3 out of 10.

1. Jan 23, 2014
    This new Scribblenauts adventure retains almost every element we loved from the previous games, but at the same time fails to do something truly new and engaging.
  2. Jan 14, 2014
    Scribblenauts Unlimited on 3DS may not present some of the innovations that we have seen in the Wii U version, but it is still a solid step for the series.
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    Without renewing its formula, Sribblenauts Unlimited remains a satisfying and friendly game for kids. It's a shame the new features from the Wii U version disappeared, though.