7.5

1. Nov 16, 2012
    Pros:
    +Gorgeous Visuals
    +Open World
    +Objects more responsive
    +Maxwell's story
    +Object Bacpack

Cons
    -3-D only in cutscenes
    -No object creator
  2. Feb 15, 2013
    The best Wii U game to date! The object editor is the highlight of this amazing game! Brilliant graphics! (At least on the Wii U) I reccomend this game to all Wii U owners!
  3. Jul 26, 2013
    This game makes you feel like you'r a child in the best way possible. Scribblenauts Unlimited is a really good squeal to one of my favorite games. I personally like how you can make anything and that's what made me attracted to the game,but the problem with this game is that there is no replay ability after you beat the main story. The graphics are simple but they work for thisThis game makes you feel like you'r a child in the best way possible. Scribblenauts Unlimited is a really good squeal to one of my favorite games. I personally like how you can make anything and that's what made me attracted to the game,but the problem with this game is that there is no replay ability after you beat the main story. The graphics are simple but they work for this game,everything in this game looks somewhat like puppets and its really iconic. The whole game is centered around helping others and also helping your sister. I always thought it was funny and some what dark when you went back to show your sister who was slowly turning into stone your progress but that does nothing but introduces you to your new relative that lived in a new place that you unlocked. Its a simple, great game can't wait to see what this series is going to be over the next few years. Expand

1. Jan 23, 2014
    This new Scribblenauts adventure retains almost every element we loved from the previous games, but at the same time fails to do something truly new and engaging.
  2. Jan 14, 2014
    Scribblenauts Unlimited on 3DS may not present some of the innovations that we have seen in the Wii U version, but it is still a solid step for the series.
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    Without renewing its formula, Sribblenauts Unlimited remains a satisfying and friendly game for kids. It's a shame the new features from the Wii U version disappeared, though.