7.1

1. Dec 4, 2013
    This game...I thought it was going to be amazing,but instead i found many mistakes in it and here they are:

The game starts out by showing on how Maxwell obtained his notebook, how he can create objects,and why he must help people.I will not give out any spoilers so don't worry. I'll just skip after they show the main storyline leading you to the tutorial.It's the same pretty basic
    controls,use the bottom screen to type and the top screen is your game-but! I bet everyone bought this game for one reason.

The Object Editor

You can make literally anything you want! But this game didn't have it. I bought this for $40 when the PC version is only $30! I will give it a thumbs up for the fact that you get to walk around a Hub but still!
    The game commercial feature the object editor when it's not even in the game. A lot of new cool things involve multiple characters,giving yourself adjectives,and walking around a world. I beat this game in only 4 hours...that's $10 an hour.

I just don't think that this kid got his money's worth out of this game, but if it had the object editor it would give me a lot of replay value but since it doesn't I'm going to give this a 3 out of 10.
  2. Jul 26, 2013
    This game makes you feel like you'r a child in the best way possible. Scribblenauts Unlimited is a really good squeal to one of my favorite games. I personally like how you can make anything and that's what made me attracted to the game,but the problem with this game is that there is no replay ability after you beat the main story. The graphics are simple but they work for this game,everything in this game looks somewhat like puppets and its really iconic. The whole game is centered around helping others and also helping your sister. I always thought it was funny and some what dark when you went back to show your sister who was slowly turning into stone your progress but that does nothing but introduces you to your new relative that lived in a new place that you unlocked. Its a simple, great game can't wait to see what this series is going to be over the next few years. Expand
  3. Feb 15, 2013
    The best Wii U game to date! The object editor is the highlight of this amazing game! Brilliant graphics! (At least on the Wii U) I reccomend this game to all Wii U owners!
  4. Dec 19, 2012
    The game is fun, but the problem is that is to easy, extremly easy, and help the people is fun but i liked more the past games , go for the startie is better than help people in some situations so i didnt liked if you play a game i recomended , super scribblenauts its so much better
  5. Nov 25, 2012
    This game is cool but I think it's better than the super scribblenauts because you can use do fun things I like the streetpass and spotpass features they are cool
  6. Nov 16, 2012
    Pros:
    +Gorgeous Visuals
    +Open World
    +Objects more responsive
    +Maxwell's story
    +Object Bacpack

Cons
    -3-D only in cutscenes
    -No object creator

1. Jan 23, 2014
    This new Scribblenauts adventure retains almost every element we loved from the previous games, but at the same time fails to do something truly new and engaging.
  2. Jan 14, 2014
    Scribblenauts Unlimited on 3DS may not present some of the innovations that we have seen in the Wii U version, but it is still a solid step for the series.
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    Without renewing its formula, Sribblenauts Unlimited remains a satisfying and friendly game for kids. It's a shame the new features from the Wii U version disappeared, though.