5.5

1. May 5, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I think the game is great, but there are some cons too. The pros are that they can jump. The cons are that they have only five attacks and that the main story is short. So, to clean this all up this is my summary.

The main story is way shorter than the stories in the other game consoles. They have only five lame attacks. I wish that the game is exactly the same as the other game consoles Iike the Xbox 360.i also wish that we can choose a paths like in the Xbox version. I have read many other reviews and people want the same thing. I hope activision or whoever makes this game reads this I will rate this a 6 out of 10
  2. Nov 6, 2012
    Staggeringly horrific. The first skylanders on 3DS was an absolute joy, this is absolute garbage. Normal skylanders look like small dots (even on XL) and the framerate chugs along at a brisk 4FPS. Avoid this junk, they should be absolutely ashamed for this money-grab. Terrible.

1. Jan 31, 2013
    Truly unforgivable technical issues mask an otherwise run-of-the-mill action adventure game. The toys are cool and all, but the game containing them simply isn't.
  2. Nov 28, 2012
    It's a good thing that the marketing genius in the Skylanders franchise is so effective. An uninteresting game may actually serve the purpose of of the franchise, since it allows people to level up their figures relatively quickly, prompting them to buy a new figure and start over again at square one. Also, since Skylanders figures can be taken from console to 3DS back to console and continue to gain experience, the 3DS version may be just the accessory that fans of franchise will want, even if the game itself is boring and bland.
  3. Nov 20, 2012
    The core of the experience is sound, and even works, but a game is only as good as its technical parameters, which means Giants suffers and stutters far too often.