• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Oct 29, 2013
  • Also On: Wii U
6.5

1. Oct 31, 2013
    I like this game. The sonic haters only excuse is "OMG SANIC IZ TOO SLOWWW" people call this a galaxy rip off, but sega came up with the galaxy like gameplay first. Face it hater retards. This game rocks
  2. Oct 29, 2013
    Seriously, this game is just awesome. Considering 3DS limits, it looks GREAT and runs smoothly. Controls are the best of a 3D Sonic game since Adventure (better even!). And levels are the longest I've played in a Sonic game ever (more than Wii U's version) and have a lot of new good ideas and variety.

For me is a 10. But if you think 10 is just too much, at least I think it should get
    better mark than Generations from 3DS, which was very disappointing compared to its major version. And this time this hasn't happened (and it is even said to be better in this case). Expand
  3. Oct 30, 2013
    The graphics are some of the best on the system. The controls are incredible especially with the ability to change Sonic's speed at the touch of a button. Level design is great and the stages take longer than previous sonic game levels and zones. Highly recommend this!
  4. Nov 4, 2013
    This game brings Sonic back, Is one of the sharpest looking games on the 3DS, and yes, it's awesome.
    The blue guy has been through a lot of hate in the past years, but I really think this time he finally made it.
    I totally recommend this game, and would ignore critics from people who haven't even tried it yet.
  5. Nov 13, 2013
    Sonic Lost World For 3DS Is Amazing And Is A Worthy Handheld Partner For The Wii U Version Of Sonic Lost World
    + Awesome 3D Levels
    + Catchy Music
    + Cool Multiplayer

- Camera Angle Not That Good
  6. Dec 4, 2013
    Sonic Lost World for the 3DS was an amazing to me and I'm here to show my reasons why.
    To start this is Sonic's first fully 3D handheld game which already makes it different from the rest.
    One of the new features is Sonic's parkour ability which in my opinion works better than the Wii U version.
    I love that they brought back the spindash from the adventure series,the spindash had to
    charge up and although it doesn't turn well you can still use it to get past certain areas with ease.Another thing i must mention is that the boss battles of this game...are simply amazing!!! better than the Wii U version.
    The story and cutscenes are the same as the Wii U version but of course he graphics are lowered to make sure it runs smoothly.I love the return of the old elemental shields not to mention the wisps work pretty well to.Sonic is very slippery at times and the special stages are just plain awful. some puzzles are very slow and take a while. This isn't a full review but I give this game an 8 out of 10.
  7. May 23, 2014
    The game is 8.4 marks for me , but i think i need to pull up the average score , so i put 10 marks ._.
    I play sonic game since gameboy and i feel the game is getting better..... The game really not that bad as you guy thought ._.
    Hitting the monster while running will lost the tempo , speed running up the hill or wall is greatly decrease ,you have to press run to run , and low amount of
    content as all sonic games did.
    However!!Look at the impressive improvement of graphic , a new kind of gamestyle, the great part of the game absolutely overweight the bad parts, once you use to it hundred percent is a good game.

1. Dec 13, 2013
    While Sonic Lost World isn’t a terrible game, I feel as though Sega missed the mark quite a bit here. The controls are very touchy and at times downright horrible, the auto-target feature can get you into trouble with the homing attack, and the novelty of the Special Stages wears off quickly.
  2. Nov 27, 2013
    Great potential squandered by unimaginative level design and cheap mechanical failings. [Christmas 2013, p.82]
  3. Nov 25, 2013
    While some infrequent instances of poor game design prevent the game from being an absolute success, it's still a very worthy entry in the Sonic franchise that can keep up with and, in some areas, even surpass its home console counterpart.