8.0

1. Dec 28, 2012
    As another reviewer said, it's "criminally short", and that's an understatement. Within the brief time (a couple days) I owned this game, I had beaten the game several times seeking out every variation and path I could find. I guess if I had been a bigger fan of the original then maybe this would be more fun.
  2. Jun 18, 2013
    Is someone calling this a $40 experience? That person is a fool. This is a relic of a time way back then. Zelda 64 is at least the best game ever made. This is a $10 arcade game that was a joke forever. Nintendo, you losers, if you're gonna charge $40 for an old lost game, make it one of the best, you terrible business people.
  3. Jun 23, 2013
    Star Fox 64 was an incredible game.......when it came out in the 90's. In my personal opinion, this is one of the VERY few classics that should not have seen a remake of it. First off, the only thing that the game benefits from is enhanced graphics and level select. Other than that, the voices are kept at a very low, crappy N64 quality instead of redone and enhanced to match the updated graphics. Secondly, the Gyro Controls are not as mind-blowing as people claim, as I see it. The Gyro Controls are awful in enclosed and very public spaces, which has always led to me always having them off. Basically, this game is Super Mario 64 DS all over again. Better graphics, sad new features. Expand

Even fourteen years after its first release fast and variable space action Star Fox 64 remains one of the best rail shooters and the 3rd dimension fortunately doesn't ruin its original playability. [Oct 2011]
  2. Oct 28, 2011
    The graphics are beautiful, the 3D effect is very well implemented and the Arcade Mode is a good addition. Good, albeit a bit short, space action for your spare time.
  3. Oct 25, 2011
    The game shines again, as did 14 years ago, combining the nostalgia with modernity.