StreetPass Mii Plaza 3DS

7.7

1. Jan 6, 2012
    Review of Mii plaza (after the updates)

Its a nice little piece of (free software) The highlight of Miiplaza is Mii in missere You need to free the king in a (simple) but fun Rpg Its actually quite fun and kinda deep When you line up 2 soldiers with the same colour (wich you get with streetpass or you can buy them with your pedometer coins) You can peform powerfull attacks However the
    Review of Mii plaza (after the updates)

Its a nice little piece of (free software)
    The highlight of Miiplaza is Mii in missere
    You need to free the king in a (simple) but fun Rpg
    Its actually quite fun and kinda deep
    You can peform powerfull attacks

However the game doesnt give you that much info :(

What new is, are the achievements (trophies) that you can earn by meeting people or finish mii in missere
    Sadly there isnt any use in retail games
  2. May 1, 2012
    Streetpass mii plaza is a terrific extra for the Nintendo 3DS, on it, you can do streetpass quest, which is an awesome little RPG thing, where your mii that you use gets captured by ghosts, by passing people with your 3DS on, you can use the people you've passed to defeat the ghosts and save your mii. Also, you can do puzzle swap, puzzle swap is a collection of 3D puzzles, each one has atStreetpass mii plaza is a terrific extra for the Nintendo 3DS, on it, you can do streetpass quest, which is an awesome little RPG thing, where your mii that you use gets captured by ghosts, by passing people with your 3DS on, you can use the people you've passed to defeat the ghosts and save your mii. Also, you can do puzzle swap, puzzle swap is a collection of 3D puzzles, each one has at least 15 pieces, you can complete the puzzles by either using play coins to buy pieces or getting pieces from the people you've passed. Expand
  3. Sep 15, 2013
    I probably enjoy the StreetPass Plaza (and its internal games) far more than I should. It's a simple principle, but an extremely good example of the 3DS technologies. I love the chance to indirectly interact with other 3DS users nearby. The easy collection-building strategy can become strangely addictive, and I've certainly used it more than most pieces of basic freeware.
  4. Mar 7, 2014
    Make use of one of the best features the 3DS family provide, the StreetPass, to encourage owners to reach out people around the world. Puzzle exchange + Find Mii games are pretty well-designed.
  5. Mar 9, 2016
    I think that Streetpass Mii Plaza is yet another reason to purchase a 3ds. It is a very solid feature which was actually the original reason I started taking my 3ds into public places.

There are no critic reviews yet.