Super Mario 3D Land 3DS

8.4

1. Aug 5, 2015
    Maybe I just prefer Mario Kart to the traditional Super Mario but for me, this game didn't give me quite the enjoyable experience that I was looking for. Whilst still fun in short bursts I can't play it for more than around twenty minutes at a time before I get bored.
  2. Jul 21, 2015
    A nice, relaxing and fun game for the 3DS, Super Mario 3D Land is a great little handheld adventure. The level design is great, however, I would criticise that levels repeat themselves, and I HATE auto-scrolling levels!! The game is a bit too easy, with challenging levels popping up at the most random and occasional of times.
    Other than that, I have no complaints about it, and I give this
    Other than that, I have no complaints about it, and I give this game a 7/10. :)
  3. Jun 24, 2015
    I love this game! i love the gameplay, soundtrack, graphics and everything... But it's so god damn EASY! i beaten the game 100% in one week and that's why is not that Perfect for me
  4. May 14, 2015
    Super Mario 3D Land boasts colorful graphics and utilizes the 3D very well. For the most part, the first eight worlds were fairly easy, and though the game looks great, some levels looked kind of bare in some respects. The levels are quite linear, despite being a 3D game. Later levels (Beyond world 8) are more challenging with different things added to a level design that has beenSuper Mario 3D Land boasts colorful graphics and utilizes the 3D very well. For the most part, the first eight worlds were fairly easy, and though the game looks great, some levels looked kind of bare in some respects. The levels are quite linear, despite being a 3D game. Later levels (Beyond world 8) are more challenging with different things added to a level design that has been copy-pasted from previous levels.
    There's no doubt that the game is great fun, but I feel that there is more to be desired.
  5. Nov 15, 2014
    A huge step up from the bland and sterile 2D Mario games on the Nintendo Wii. This is a fun 3D platformer with a huge array of levels. Although short, each one is unique and presents a different challenge.

But solid as it is the game is still rather vanilla. Compared to Donkey Kong Country Returns or Shovel Knight the platforming feels plain and the level design a bit simple.
  6. Aug 6, 2014
    It's a good game to play through once, but I don't think it's something I'll be playing again. I enjoyed the game overall but can't shake the feeling it wasn't very inspired. There are some levels that have good design to them but I felt like more than half of them just had you jumping across solid color blocks and platforms and not much else. Bosses are not plentiful. I know Mario isn'tIt's a good game to play through once, but I don't think it's something I'll be playing again. I enjoyed the game overall but can't shake the feeling it wasn't very inspired. There are some levels that have good design to them but I felt like more than half of them just had you jumping across solid color blocks and platforms and not much else. Bosses are not plentiful. I know Mario isn't really about the bosses and it's supposed to be simple, but I don't get what nintendo has against putting new things in mario. How about a couple new boss enemies so you're not playing a repeat of the koopa kid fight over and over? The platforming for the most part is good, but on some of the harder levels it gets frustrating trying to get Mario to land properly on small platforms, without him slipping and falling off. The majority of the levels don't have that problem but the worst was the crown level at the very end. They tried to make it the most challenging level in the game, but challenge is only fun when you know that dying is your fault and not the game's.

Anyway, like I said it was fun but by the end I was so burned out on it because of how simplistic and featureless it is.
  7. Jun 28, 2014
    Mario 3D land is not too innovative, only 4 music tracks stood out too me, the bosses are some of the most repetitive bosses i have ever faced, lame special world, and a HATE the fact that this is just a excuse for a new Mario series were all they did was copying Mario galaxy. but, this game has it's charm and is more addicting than every game i have played so far i sound more negativeMario 3D land is not too innovative, only 4 music tracks stood out too me, the bosses are some of the most repetitive bosses i have ever faced, lame special world, and a HATE the fact that this is just a excuse for a new Mario series were all they did was copying Mario galaxy. but, this game has it's charm and is more addicting than every game i have played so far i sound more negative than positive but this game have soo much charm too it that i just love it. Expand
  8. Apr 14, 2014
    great game but way too short and easy, its clear that this game was aimed for children. the bonus levels they put at the end of the game should of been part of the main game. also, its sometimes hard to tell where mario is and then he falls off the ledge, this happened to me way too many times.
  9. Apr 3, 2014
    at first this is WOW, it's like a pocket mario galaxy version of the classic mario bros or something, but, after a while playing, you notice, the levels are super short, and they use the exact same level designs sometimes 6 times or more, changing slight details like the placement of a single trap and enemies...
    super exciting at first, then, slowly gets a bit tiring, especially with the
    super exciting at first, then, slowly gets a bit tiring, especially with the requirements for 100% completion, what's worst is the requirement for getting the shiny 5 stars in your save file, you screw up once and might as well erase your save file and start over, because you lost it, forever.
    the gameplay is fantastic, but the game is too short to enjoy it fully.
  10. Jan 12, 2014
    Super Mario 3D Land was played for 18:35 minutes by me.

Super Mario 3D Land was played for 18:35 minutes by me.

So, I was expecting a game like this to come out, a hybrid of SMG1&2 and SM64 with some hints of NSMB in it. It was very good looking, and I went to grab it. As I played the level, I realized a couple of things that may seem awkward for long time Mario game players. Mario is extremely unresponsive when he jumps. This is a big downside because in other games, mario was responsive enough that you could easily dodge and avoid things that were coming at you. Another issue was the amount of levels. It's understandable that the game is linear and takes some more effort to make, but there are only around 5 levels a world, and 8 worlds, so you have a basic 40 levels in the game. That amount of gameplay won't be that much to entertain you, and the difficulty is very low. Now once you have all the star coins in each world though, Another set of 8 bonus worlds open up. It's very difficult to play with the unresponsive controls in those worlds, but that basically adds another 40 levels...BUT you actually get the same (usually) level with a few additions of spikes, time limit, or other things that don't really make it a separate level. I highly recommend this to platforming beginners and people who can find simplicity for their best, as this game is NOT recommended for long time Mario Fans that have mastered the art of platforming and want a challenge.

Gameplay: 8.5/10
    Story: 7/10
    Music: 8.5/10
    Presentation: 7.5/10
    Length: 6/10
    Overall: 7/10
  11. Jan 8, 2014
    For a game that's getting so much praise it's really nothing special. It seems as if the lack of any story is common in the Marioverse so I'll just skip this. The graphics are OK, but everything looks somewhat sterile to me. Yeah, everything looks like it should (and it looks even better when you consider that you're playing it on a 2ds), but everything is lacking that special somethingFor a game that's getting so much praise it's really nothing special. It seems as if the lack of any story is common in the Marioverse so I'll just skip this. The graphics are OK, but everything looks somewhat sterile to me. Yeah, everything looks like it should (and it looks even better when you consider that you're playing it on a 2ds), but everything is lacking that special something that's everywhere in games like Rayman Legends. The gameplay is amazing, Mario corresponds to commands like you would expect him to, there is no way to deny that. The level design is overall boring and way too easy in the first half of the game, but the second half will test you and in the levels with the Shadow Mario it will break you; these levels are the ones that destroyed the whole fun for me. These levels aren't difficult, they are straight out annoying. The reward for completing the game 100% (which is more of a chore than fun) is a single level which I didn't even bother playing as I was sick and tired of this game at that point. I would recommend this game to everyone who like Jump & Runs and owns a 2ds, but don't bother finishing the whole game, it's not worth it. Expand
  12. Dec 12, 2013
    This game is okay. I really think this gave does not deserves all the respect although. Yes I know it is indeed a Mario game. Finally gameplay change from the past 6 years and I'm proud of that. However this game is more repetitive then people are though to be believing. This game has stolen models of the enemies, coins, mushrooms excluding the poison mushroom, and music. Ghost houseThis game is okay. I really think this gave does not deserves all the respect although. Yes I know it is indeed a Mario game. Finally gameplay change from the past 6 years and I'm proud of that. However this game is more repetitive then people are though to be believing. This game has stolen models of the enemies, coins, mushrooms excluding the poison mushroom, and music. Ghost house repeated cosmic Mario entirely repeated and sky world repeated. The gameplay ain't bad. Music is pretty good excluding the Mario galaxies rip offs. Only 3 power up are in the game which include the tonoki leaf, boomerang the only new power up and the fire flower. I guess I could say that the level design is the only remarks of new in the game. However this even has a problem on how pafaticly easy the game is until you reach special world 7. The special world is also a let down due to the reused levels in the game with minor enemy and rule adjustment. Beating the game 100% is almost literally use less except to get a stupid bonus level with even gets rid of the pipe in special world 8. No joke it just one hard level. That's near imposiable with the cheap item the tonoki leaf. After that this game also has no replay value at all. Plus the street pass feature is fairly broken. Why because if you don't go out and you have a brother who only played the game once. You only get the same block over and over again. Plus even that your indeed rewarded for it with two star coins every time you beat it. So what's the point of collecting the stat coins if you got over 300 of them just by street passing. For just one stage it just disappointing. I don't know about you guys bur this game is just a recycled super Mario galaxy 2 game with pointless achievements. I sorry but this game is nor on my like list. Expand
  13. ERB
    Dec 7, 2013
    Super Mario 3D Land is a must buy game for you Mario Fans.This Game has an awesome game play and it is so addicting to play this game.The world in this game looks very creative and that is why I love it.The story in this game is so obvious but the story is not bad.Although the story is really obvious and we will all know what will happen so the story isn't really interesting.But it isSuper Mario 3D Land is a must buy game for you Mario Fans.This Game has an awesome game play and it is so addicting to play this game.The world in this game looks very creative and that is why I love it.The story in this game is so obvious but the story is not bad.Although the story is really obvious and we will all know what will happen so the story isn't really interesting.But it is still okay.The graphics is what should I say?Not good.I should admit It looks like I was playing a 2004 game rather than a 2011 game.

Well anyway despite hating the graphics and hating the story line the game play saved them all from sinking into a low score.I love the game play in this game because It is fun.The verdict for this game is a 7/10 a good game.This game is a must own game for you Mario fans and I hope you will buy this game and have fun.
  14. Nov 26, 2013
    This game is freaking overrated I swear sly cooper and the thievious raccoonus is a better game. I have hatred that sly is ruined in February 2013 and sanzaru did a good job with the hd collection. Go play mario 64 ds I can't stand it pokemon is better than this crud.
  15. Oct 19, 2013
    Good enough. Honestly, I had some fun playing this game and it killed my boredom, but the levels were very linear. Linear is okay once in a while, but at this point everyone's gasping for something new. And at first glace, it looks like they did but did they really? No. It's New Super Mario Bros but with a few blocks forward and backward. I never had a feeling of exploration, and theGood enough. Honestly, I had some fun playing this game and it killed my boredom, but the levels were very linear. Linear is okay once in a while, but at this point everyone's gasping for something new. And at first glace, it looks like they did but did they really? No. It's New Super Mario Bros but with a few blocks forward and backward. I never had a feeling of exploration, and the level design here went for quantity instead of quality. Certainly, it was decent, but it wasn't developed. Having a time limit and a flagpole really brought this game down. I would have much preferred, perhaps, Super Mario Sunshine 2, or even just another Mario 64-like game. Again, decent, but not in any way captivating or exciting. Expand
  16. Aug 19, 2013
    I'm a little blown away by how many high ratings this game got...My first game was the original Mario on the NES so please don't think this review Bias, I made this account literally just to rate this game. Super Mario 3D Land has AMAZING levels that are each unique, but because of how easy this game is you will breeze past them without fully appreciating them. This game passes outI'm a little blown away by how many high ratings this game got...My first game was the original Mario on the NES so please don't think this review Bias, I made this account literally just to rate this game. Super Mario 3D Land has AMAZING levels that are each unique, but because of how easy this game is you will breeze past them without fully appreciating them. This game passes out power-ups, free lives and easy check points like no other. If you get more then 7 hours out of this game I will be VERY impressed, once you beat it there will be no satisfaction because you will never have felt any risk of losing at any point. By the end of the game I had 140 extra lives and rarely lost any, even if I did lose some each level would pretty much hand out 2-4 more lives anyway.

If you have a friend with this game go ahead and borrow for the weekend, but it is no where near worth the $40 or the high praise it seems to be getting. You will forget about this game very quickly and it won't live anywhere near to the expectancy the original games did.
  17. May 3, 2013
    Looked good but most the levels was very easy to figure out and do, non the levels was quite hard has Mario Galaxy was.

So if you must know it was a straight one linear game that's what you Mario fans get nothing to hard to do and same boring story as usual like Bowser kipnapps Peach yet again yawn. Most of his moves was gone too eg the backflip move anyway can't remember all them

Most of his moves was gone too eg the backflip move anyway can't remember all them but they was not on this game unlike Mario 64.
  18. Apr 11, 2013
    Solid Mario game. Game is a little too easy until very end. Doesn't get challenging until the last level and the secret levels. Good game for younger gamers or something to play to relax. Has typical Mario charm and upbeat whimsical music.
  19. Feb 21, 2013
    This game is interesting. It's basically a mix of the 2D mario platformers and the 3D mario platformers. It is certainly very fun, but there's two things about this game that I heavily dislike, and the only things that make me give this game a 7 instead of the 10 it would have if it weren't for these two things.

1. Lack of difficulty. I blew through this entire game in a week. And yeah,

1. Lack of difficulty. I blew through this entire game in a week. And yeah, along with the special worlds. I actually had to stop myself from playing because otherwise I knew I'd beat it too fast. The levels are easy and the Tanooki Suit basically owns everything, which is why I generally refrained from using Fire Flowers or Boomerang Flowers, or any other power up available in the game, unless I had no choice. Even though this game is fun, they shouldn't make it too easy to "appeal to a younger audience". What kind of audience were they aiming for when they made Super Mario Bros 3, then? That game was pretty difficult and I'm pretty sure that it was also meant for kids. Anyways, the second thing that bothers me: 2. The level design. It's pretty dang rare to find a level in this game that has actual terrain instead of floating blocks. Ignoring the castle levels, it IS pretty rare. They seriously could've done better than this. Super Mario 64? Beautiful terrain that is fun to explore. Super Mario Sunshine? Beautiful terrain that is fun to explore! Super Mario Galaxy? Amazing terrain that is also pretty but it still looked great because it actually looked like something. Super Mario 3D Land terrain? ...What terrain? No seriously, if you check a few gameplay videos on the internet, you will find 90% of the levels being floating blocks. It's terrible. They SERIOUSLY could've done better than...THIS. Sorry, but I just can't stress this enough: Who saw this and thought it was an okay thing to do? ANYTHING would've been better than a bunch of floating blocks, ANYTHING. Anyways, aside from these two things this is a fun to play game and I truly reccommend it.
  20. Dec 30, 2012
    Sporting varied difficulty levels, great graphics and a great use of the 3DS's technology, Super Mario 3D Land is an innovative twist on classic Mario action we had a long time coming.
  21. Jul 18, 2012
    Easily the best original / non-remake Mario game for a portable system. It's very linear which is a blessing and a curse for anyone familiar with Mario games. It means that we don't have the element introduced to us in Mario 64 where you're thrown into a large, open world and you have to figure out what to do yourself. Instead, you just work your way through the levels with not muchEasily the best original / non-remake Mario game for a portable system. It's very linear which is a blessing and a curse for anyone familiar with Mario games. It means that we don't have the element introduced to us in Mario 64 where you're thrown into a large, open world and you have to figure out what to do yourself. Instead, you just work your way through the levels with not much deviation from what the developers intended. I prefer the Mario 64 style but I'm not going to criticize it based off of what it doesn't do, but what it does do. So for a portable, linear Mario game, it's exactly what I expected - a whole new set of levels, enemies, and mechanics such as the boomerang suit, the tanooki suit (this is the first 3D Mario to use the tanooki suit), the propeller box, and probably several others I can't think of at the moment. The controls of this game are generally pretty decent, but trying to get Mario to do the side flip for example can be frustrating. Mario's momentum can also be odd at times. If you don't get a huge running start and keep moving, you may find Mario to be somewhat slow, clunky, and unresponsive. If you jump in the air with no momentum, and try to start moving at the peak of your jump, Mario will barely move at all. Experienced players may find it frustrating that the advanced maneuvers are hard to do, and are scarcely useful anyway. This is an extremely basic and simplistic 3D Mario game. If you want something more than that, go with Mario 64 or the Galaxy games, depending on whether you want to play something nonlinear or linear respectively. Expand
  22. Jul 11, 2012
    This is the first game that I bought with my 3DS and I grew tired when I finally beat the game and went "elsewhere" the purple thing was too hard for me and as you go on "elsewhere" it gets repeated on and on from the past. It can really get annoying. If you're into the slight twists and turns in the same EXACT levels then the game was literally meant for you.
  23. May 26, 2012
    Whenever I play Mario games, i feel different than when I play other games. Mario games are simple, fun, and sometimes challenging. This game, however, was simple, fun, but extremely easy. The graphics were great and the gameplay was fun in the beginning but all the levels feel very much the same. Super Mario 3D Land is literally the original Mario games we know, except in 3D. I am a fanWhenever I play Mario games, i feel different than when I play other games. Mario games are simple, fun, and sometimes challenging. This game, however, was simple, fun, but extremely easy. The graphics were great and the gameplay was fun in the beginning but all the levels feel very much the same. Super Mario 3D Land is literally the original Mario games we know, except in 3D. I am a fan of the Nintendo 3Ds â Expand
  24. Apr 16, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Mario is back and this time the 3d is not a hindrance (as opposed to Mario64 where it was tough to judge distances and jump accordingly.) on first playthrough it felt like it was waaaaaaaaaay too easy but once you beat the first set of levels, you get another set with increased difficulty and surely will challenge diehard run-n-jump players. this game takes a long time to shine but once it kicks in, it revamps the spirit of the mario franchise successfully. the downside is that the level designs didn't hold to any sort of consistency in theme which isn't in itself bad but is indicative of poor designing. for example, you can play on a level that is made out of mattresses and springs and the next level will have you scaling trees and/or cookies. if the themes were consistent, it would have earned a MUCH higher rating. Expand
  25. Mar 28, 2012
    Super Mario 3D land is good game, that takes inspiration from everything that made Mario what it is today but unfortunately after awhile it gets bland and wont inspire you to come back to it.
  26. Feb 15, 2012
    luv this game kinda. it's kind of boring, so i'd give it mixed. i really don't know how to explain it but i guess it is fine but still not the best ever.
  27. Jan 4, 2012
    I loved this game for all of the 2 hours of game play. The game play its self is great. The controls are fantastic the maps look beautiful with the 3d on and it is just generally fun to play. The only problem is that it is so short. Finishing the first 8 worlds took me about 2 hours. Still worth the purchase just a bit disappointed with the length.
  28. Dec 31, 2011
    First off I will state that I have been a fan of Super Mario Bros. since the original NES release, so I may be slightly biased. Having said that, Super Mario 3D Land is an entertaining game with several flashes of nostalgic gameplay inspired by Super Mario Bros. 3. The tanooki suit is revisited giving this game a twist that we have not seen in many years. The graphics are clean and crisp,First off I will state that I have been a fan of Super Mario Bros. since the original NES release, so I may be slightly biased. Having said that, Super Mario 3D Land is an entertaining game with several flashes of nostalgic gameplay inspired by Super Mario Bros. 3. The tanooki suit is revisited giving this game a twist that we have not seen in many years. The graphics are clean and crisp, the sound and music is top notch like all Mario games and the control is exceptionally smooth for a hand held game. The big flaw in this game however, is difficulty level. This game is extremely easy. You can tell that this game is aimed at the very casual gamer. Any gamer with any significant experience will be able to coast through this game with relative ease. Even the gamer with very limited skill will complete this game easily because you are given assistance after you fail a level several times. All in all this is a fun and enjoyable game that revisits several nostalgic NES themes, however, like many new age games, it lacks in the difficulty department allowing you to cruise through the game nearly unopposed. Expand
  29. Dec 18, 2011
    Okay, I'll admit that Mario games and myself have been on the outs since Super Mario 64. Lucky for me, there have been other games outside of the main series platformers, so I'm not living an entirely Mario-free life. The reason why is simple: Camera Screw. I can't stand games with camera screw. While Super Mario 3D Land is most definitely better about this than pretty much everyOkay, I'll admit that Mario games and myself have been on the outs since Super Mario 64. Lucky for me, there have been other games outside of the main series platformers, so I'm not living an entirely Mario-free life. The reason why is simple: Camera Screw. I can't stand games with camera screw. While Super Mario 3D Land is most definitely better about this than pretty much every Mario-themed platforming game with better-than-mild 3D worlds, it still suffers from this crippling disease. Symptoms of strange, inconsistent controls, death-by-camera, Indiana Jones syndrome (as in 'Why am I looking backwards at the thing I'm trying to run from instead of looking forward so I can evade obstacles in my path?'), inflated boss difficulty, inflated jump difficulty and suicidal hero are all present and accounted for. Happily, unlike many of it's predecessors, these issues are more moderated, and I could tell that it had been tweaked to minimize the very complaints I have. Unfortunately, minimization isn't elimination. Granted, I only rarely had to use the camera controls, and the fact that you can rack up an incredible number of lives not even playing seriously does help a great deal, but I shouldn't need so many lives, and I should never need to mess with the camera either. Worse, when I felt I did need camera help, the controls were usually locked, and when they weren't, they were so minimal that they provided no help whatsoever, except in a very few cases. Many of the levels also triggered my fear of heights as well. Seriously, why do so many levels have to look like they're a mile or more in the air? All in all, it's a great stride forward in making a better modern platformer Mario game that appeals to people like myself, but the continued camera screw continued to detract from the experience. A step in the right direction to be sure, but not out of the yellow for me. Expand
  30. Dec 11, 2011
    Oh mario am getting quite sick and tried playing same thing over over again. Tell peach to get a restraining order out on bowser because clearly hes got issues. Play one mario game then you've played them all. Am sorry i just wanted play sumthing fresh new and i just didnt see enough in your newest adventure to get excited over. While everything looked lovely and 3D looked great. I justOh mario am getting quite sick and tried playing same thing over over again. Tell peach to get a restraining order out on bowser because clearly hes got issues. Play one mario game then you've played them all. Am sorry i just wanted play sumthing fresh new and i just didnt see enough in your newest adventure to get excited over. While everything looked lovely and 3D looked great. I just felt like ive done this all before. I hoping we were gonna see other step forward like we did in mario galaxy. But what we got was one step forward 4 steps back:( Expand
  31. Dec 3, 2011
    There is nothing particularly wrong with Super Mario 3D Land...except for its predictability. The level design is superb, just like any other Mario game. The problem is that it is so easy that it becomes boring after a while. I'm not gonna spoil anything, but after beating the game, I now have 108 lives. The game practicality GIVES them away. It's just way to easy for me, simple as that. IThere is nothing particularly wrong with Super Mario 3D Land...except for its predictability. The level design is superb, just like any other Mario game. The problem is that it is so easy that it becomes boring after a while. I'm not gonna spoil anything, but after beating the game, I now have 108 lives. The game practicality GIVES them away. It's just way to easy for me, simple as that. I can only recommend this game to kids quite frankly. Expand
  32. Nov 25, 2011
    Its a Mario game. You've been playing them for 25 years. The only real difference with Super Mario 3D land is you get more head-aches playing, less of a sense of accomplishment....and you can throw a boomerang, which Nintendo has made as redundant as a weaponized boomerang would be in real life.
    After a fair bit of thought, I really don't understand what market Nintendo was aiming for. The game is simple and unchallanging, great characters of a game targeting the casual gamer market...But the game is coated in heavy-handed Mario nostalgia and subtle references that would only appeal to long-time fans of the Mario franchise....
  33. Nov 14, 2011
    This was a game I really wanted to like but it felt uninspired and simple to me. It isn't just an easy game it is downright simpe. After a few levels it is so easy that you lose any connection you had to the game.
  34. Nov 29, 2012
    When Mario 64 came out I thought it was cool, but I struggled to get into the game, so when I heard about this game I was wary of it at first. I picked up the game so I would have something to tackle over the Christmas holidays. I'm glad I did because I found the game thoroughly enjoyable. Nintendo did a great job making a 3D Mario feel like the 2D world (in a good way) I found theWhen Mario 64 came out I thought it was cool, but I struggled to get into the game, so when I heard about this game I was wary of it at first. I picked up the game so I would have something to tackle over the Christmas holidays. I'm glad I did because I found the game thoroughly enjoyable. Nintendo did a great job making a 3D Mario feel like the 2D world (in a good way) I found the missions challenging but never frustratingly difficult. The one time I was struggling after dying 10 times or so the game started me off with a powerup to give me a boost. I think this is a must own game for the 3DS system. Collapse

1. Feb 6, 2012
    Mario is back! In a classic Mario-fashion you jump your way througheight worlds, where you battle goombas, koopas and the main meaniehimself, Bowser. This game is never particularly difficult, butgradually advanced to a challenge that feels just perfect. Fun, varied and guaranteed to make you smile.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jan 19, 2012
    Lifesaver for all Nintendo 3DS owners. Super Mario 3D Land delivers flawless design and perfect use of 3D effects during the whole game. [Christmas 2011]
  3. Jan 11, 2012
    The Nintendo 3DS has had a slow start, but I feel this marks one of the first important games to come out on this system. I can't say it's a must buy, but is really close for those who have already picked up a 3DS. The amount of content in this game along with the varying degree of gameplay makes this one of the best Mario games I've played in a while.