6.7

1. Jan 8, 2012
    this game is very fun but challenging I wish they would have thought of better things to add in tetris axsis after playing all the tetris games in it's life time it is all boring
  2. Oct 5, 2011
    This is the Tetris game to get. This game has so many modes, and is so addicting. I am having fun making bit art 3-d models in the shadow editing mode. Nintendo is good at including little touches that make the game a bit more fun then you would expect. The quick play menu is a real plus for jumping into a Tetris game quickly.
  3. Oct 12, 2014
    LOVE IT!!! NO ONE Can GET BETTER MODES THEN FIT, SURVIVAL, FEVER, BOMBLISS PLUS!!!!!
    AMAZING JOB, TETRIS AND NINTENDO! This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Oct 17, 2011
    This is a surprisingly great game. There is a lot of content and for, some games, the 3d effect seriously add to the experience. I have been playing this game a lot in the past few days and I can already say that this is one of the few games that I will keep for a long time.

1. Jan 9, 2012
    The 3DS version of Tetris is quite interesting due to the new Fever mode. The lack of a deep online multiplayer (the classic versus is simply not enough) is a shame, but the game is honest anyway. If you're a Tetris deviant you can't miss this fake 3D edition.
  2. Dec 17, 2011
    A sparkling collection, but its successes come from repackaging old content. [Jan 2012, p.88]
  3. Nov 16, 2011
    Looking at the product as a whole, there is both quantity and quality. However, there is a lack of some ingredient that links the various modes, something that adds more depth to the whole package. Despite this, the number of game modes is simply stunning.