Tetris Axis 3DS

6.8

1. Aug 4, 2016
    This is a remastered version of the original Tetris game with lots of extra content. I'll start off with the classic endless mode. The colorful graphics are pleasing to look at, with nice animations and sound effects. There are lots of new modes as well to keep you busy, in case you get bored of the original game. Most of them are actually really fun. There is also an online mode. LastThis is a remastered version of the original Tetris game with lots of extra content. I'll start off with the classic endless mode. The colorful graphics are pleasing to look at, with nice animations and sound effects. There are lots of new modes as well to keep you busy, in case you get bored of the original game. Most of them are actually really fun. There is also an online mode. Last time I played it only took a few minutes to find a match. Overall, you can pick this up for dirt cheap and it's the definitive version of the arcade classic. Expand
  2. May 2, 2015
    This game is good. One of the first 3DS games I got back in 2011 or 2012. The graphics are okay. The music is great. The modes are so frigging awesome, like jigsaw, climbman, etc. Tetris Axis is a good game and I would recommend you buy it.
  3. Oct 12, 2014
    LOVE IT!!! NO ONE Can GET BETTER MODES THEN FIT, SURVIVAL, FEVER, BOMBLISS PLUS!!!!!
    AMAZING JOB, TETRIS AND NINTENDO! This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Jun 13, 2014
    A very good "Tetris" title with lots of options. The 3D effect is all right but mostly unnecessary. I'd prefer a downloadable version, but I already bought the cart.
  5. Feb 2, 2014
    Unfortunately it is becoming impossibly difficult very fast, all those new types of game are not necessarily fun for you, but original Tetris is not good here.
  6. Nov 20, 2013
    This game is not fun at all. It has lame modes and is cheaply difficult. It is also very boring. The only reason this isn't a 0 is that Yoshi Touch & Go is worse. Play Tetris Blitz instead, it is so much more fun and inexpensive.
  7. Jan 23, 2012
    I am a fan of Tetris...okay so that being said, there was something, and I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something I just didn't like about this game. I mean, it's Tetris, so it can't be that bad, right? I don't know if it was the annoying sound effects and music, or the fact that I'm used to Tetris DS (my favorite version) and this one just didn't quite live up to it. It'sI am a fan of Tetris...okay so that being said, there was something, and I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something I just didn't like about this game. I mean, it's Tetris, so it can't be that bad, right? I don't know if it was the annoying sound effects and music, or the fact that I'm used to Tetris DS (my favorite version) and this one just didn't quite live up to it. It's the intangibles that differentiate Tetris versions and this game's intangibles just aren't that good. If you like Tetris, good, this game is Tetris. If you have money for a better version (such as the aforementioned Tetris DS) then you're better off getting that one. Collapse
  8. Jan 8, 2012
    this game is very fun but challenging I wish they would have thought of better things to add in tetris axsis after playing all the tetris games in it's life time it is all boring
  9. Oct 17, 2011
    This is a surprisingly great game. There is a lot of content and for, some games, the 3d effect seriously add to the experience. I have been playing this game a lot in the past few days and I can already say that this is one of the few games that I will keep for a long time.
  10. Oct 5, 2011
    This is the Tetris game to get. This game has so many modes, and is so addicting. I am having fun making bit art 3-d models in the shadow editing mode. Nintendo is good at including little touches that make the game a bit more fun then you would expect. The quick play menu is a real plus for jumping into a Tetris game quickly.
  11. Jan 23, 2012

1. Jan 9, 2012
    The 3DS version of Tetris is quite interesting due to the new Fever mode. The lack of a deep online multiplayer (the classic versus is simply not enough) is a shame, but the game is honest anyway. If you're a Tetris deviant you can't miss this fake 3D edition.
  2. Games Master UK
    Dec 17, 2011
    A sparkling collection, but its successes come from repackaging old content. [Jan 2012, p.88]
  3. Nov 16, 2011
    Looking at the product as a whole, there is both quantity and quality. However, there is a lack of some ingredient that links the various modes, something that adds more depth to the whole package. Despite this, the number of game modes is simply stunning.