Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars 3DS

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Mar 22, 2011
7.8

1. Jun 20, 2011
    Not too bad, but not too goos, either. Gameplay is a bit stuttered, and the game as a whole is let down by dodgy graphics. The lack of online play makes this game a "kinda have". I bought it hoping for more, but will probably end up trading it.
  2. Jul 12, 2013
    Pros:
    - Great Difficulty (The Main Reason this Game didn't get a 6)
    - Nail-bitingly Intense
    - Good Gameplay Elements

Cons:
    - Under-developed Characters
    - Underwhelming Story
  3. May 30, 2011
    I was a bit unsure of whether to get this game. I have played games like Advance Wars and Fire Emblem in the past and have really enjoyed them, but for some reason, modern gaming has made me only buy a game if it has good online multiplayer, good graphics and a good story....turns out neither of these things are needed to make this one of the best launch titles for the 3ds, it will keepI was a bit unsure of whether to get this game. I have played games like Advance Wars and Fire Emblem in the past and have really enjoyed them, but for some reason, modern gaming has made me only buy a game if it has good online multiplayer, good graphics and a good story....turns out neither of these things are needed to make this one of the best launch titles for the 3ds, it will keep you occupied for ages and the gameplay is extremely addictive! Worth every penny! Collapse

1. Jan 24, 2013
    I enjoyed the characters, I enjoyed the strategy, there's a ludicrous amount of content, and there's even pass-the-handheld multiplayer for those into that sort of thing. Apart from the less-than-sizzling looks, this one's a must-have for any turn-based strat fan with a 3DS.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 20, 2011
    One of the best games in 3DS release. Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars offers enjoyable turn based action with a diverse squad and tactically enjoyable terrain. I like it a lot! [May 2011]
  3. Aug 19, 2011
    While it might not be the most pleasant-looking game or have a ton of depth, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars is still enjoyable and at its best when played in small doses.