Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars 3DS

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Mar 22, 2011
7.9

1. Jun 20, 2011
    Not too bad, but not too goos, either. Gameplay is a bit stuttered, and the game as a whole is let down by dodgy graphics. The lack of online play makes this game a "kinda have". I bought it hoping for more, but will probably end up trading it.
  2. Jul 12, 2013
    Pros:
    - Great Difficulty (The Main Reason this Game didn't get a 6)
    - Nail-bitingly Intense
    - Good Gameplay Elements

Cons:
    - Under-developed Characters
    - Underwhelming Story
  3. Jul 11, 2013
    This game is so amazing. Like when you start playing you cant get off. One of my friends thought it looked like crap only because it wasn't FPS but whatever. I love how you have to have use strategy it makes the game a lot more fun. I haven't finished the campaign yet but so far its really fun. I gave it a 9 because of the multiplayer because its old school there's no connection you haveThis game is so amazing. Like when you start playing you cant get off. One of my friends thought it looked like crap only because it wasn't FPS but whatever. I love how you have to have use strategy it makes the game a lot more fun. I haven't finished the campaign yet but so far its really fun. I gave it a 9 because of the multiplayer because its old school there's no connection you have to share the same 3ds. It would have got a 10 if it had online multiplayer. Overall I give it a 9 because they did a really good job on it. Collapse

1. Jan 24, 2013
    I enjoyed the characters, I enjoyed the strategy, there's a ludicrous amount of content, and there's even pass-the-handheld multiplayer for those into that sort of thing. Apart from the less-than-sizzling looks, this one's a must-have for any turn-based strat fan with a 3DS.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 20, 2011
    One of the best games in 3DS release. Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars offers enjoyable turn based action with a diverse squad and tactically enjoyable terrain. I like it a lot! [May 2011]
  3. Aug 19, 2011
    While it might not be the most pleasant-looking game or have a ton of depth, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars is still enjoyable and at its best when played in small doses.