Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D 3DS

5.5

1. Nov 2, 2012
    This game has no-other definition than CRAP. Is like they took the Mobile Phones' Spinter Cell, got it better graphics, worsened the rest a little and sold it as a new game.
  2. Apr 19, 2011
    horrible. Its a joke to see nintendos' seel of approval inside the box. Nintendo should have thrown it back in ubisofts' face and said "we're not selling this crap to our gamers!".since when are x,y,a,b keys used for camera control? Why give us control of the camera at all when fischer takes up the whole upper screen?.Terrible button mapping i bet ubisoft got a romanian preschooler to maphorrible. Its a joke to see nintendos' seel of approval inside the box. Nintendo should have thrown it back in ubisofts' face and said "we're not selling this crap to our gamers!".since when are x,y,a,b keys used for camera control? Why give us control of the camera at all when fischer takes up the whole upper screen?.Terrible button mapping i bet ubisoft got a romanian preschooler to map the keys.An utter waste of money. I gave it two because 1 it loads, 2 its 3D and 3 my stupid browser wont allow me to choose a lower score.Anyone stupid enough to buy it (myself included) would have been more entertained burning the money, watching the fire dance, rather than spend it on splinter cell. To think it rivals games like starcraft II crysis2 and other epics in price,taking into account it is portable and 3D which push the price up, but i would expect it to be playable.
    DO NOT BY THIS!
    an utter waste of the 3DS' potential

1. Aug 22, 2011
    In a nutshell Splinter Cell 3D is a remake the doesn't do justice to the original title.
  2. May 26, 2011
    If you really want to play Chaos Theory, go find a used copy of the superior original at a fraction of the price.
  3. May 18, 2011
    In the end, Splinter Cell 3D just feels like a lazy port.