Undead Bowling 3DS

• Release Date: Jul 18, 2013
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jul 25, 2013
    I'm actually impressed! Starting from the demo I already found this title quite addicting. This is one of those deliciously cool ideas brought up by a crazy imagination mixed up with a penchant for zombies. Killing zombies with a bowling ball and the player is fair game for the zombies... don't let em get too close otherwise....

For the price this title is quite a fun play and despite

For the price this title is quite a fun play and despite limited content, it's the bowling action that seems to help the immense replayability of this very casual title. The kind of game you can fire up even when you don't have much time to play; bash a few zombies and get back to what you were doing after.

1. Nov 24, 2013
    Undead Bowling on Nintendo 3DS eShop has a lot of small problems that add into larger issues, but this game still has a lot of fun to offer. There is a nice original game at work here, but it definitely needed a little more care and attention, and sadly proves to be one of the weaker releases on the Nintendo 3DS eShop.
  2. Aug 9, 2013
    A clever take on the bowling genre, Undead Bowling is entertaining for a while, but soon succumbs to repetition.
    There is a great satisfaction in slamming a terrifying metal bowling ball into loads of zombies and even though there isn’t much else added in terms of mini-games, it’s a fun little game that I can see myself picking up again and again to add some quick slaughter to my day.