7.7

1. Feb 18, 2014
    A good game, if you can get it on sale. I beat the game after a few hours and have never been back. The lack of multiplayer kills its potential to be worth its full price.
  2. Jul 11, 2014
    Great motocross trials game on the go. Looks really great on 2DS screen, has some very solid level design and I really liked the urban-theme, with rough music and sound effects. The only things lacking are actual content (only 20 courses plus some extremely wicked challenges; only basic customization options) and some missing multiplayer features (lack of rankings, high scores integratedGreat motocross trials game on the go. Looks really great on 2DS screen, has some very solid level design and I really liked the urban-theme, with rough music and sound effects. The only things lacking are actual content (only 20 courses plus some extremely wicked challenges; only basic customization options) and some missing multiplayer features (lack of rankings, high scores integrated with friends list, etc.), but the game is cheap and with its rock solid physics engine the 3 hours I spent with to complete all the courses passed in no time. Highly recommended! Expand
  3. Jul 15, 2013
    So far the best game I've played on my 3DS. I always like this sort of obstacle-bike games. Graphics and controls are great and the level editor extends its replay value. 3D effects are really good. It's got that addictive quality about it, making me try just one more time.
  4. Jul 15, 2013
    I bought it first day with 20% discount, very addicting game especially level editor. Great graphics and 3D. Music and sounds are ok. Definitely a solid 8! Only thing it lacks is level sharing via QR-code or something. Highly recommended to anyone by me.

1. Sep 13, 2013
    I really enjoyed the previous versions of this game but the 3DS version is sadly just not worth anyone’s time.
  2. Sep 4, 2013
    If you’re looking for a portable Trials game, Urban Trial Freestyle isn’t a bad alternative. However, the track designs could have been a little better, and I’m appalled at the lack of multiplayer. A motocross game is a perfect example of a game to play with friends, but apparently the developers didn’t think so.
  3. Sep 1, 2013