7.5

1. Jan 12, 2012
    The game uses well the 3d effect, and the tables are fun to play. The game is great although low framerates (@30 fps) makes sometimes impossible to follow the ball around the table. So far is one of the best games at eshop.
  2. Jul 18, 2012
    I'm really happy with the gameplay for the price of this title. I used to be a big pinball arcade fan back in the day when they were still popular. I've also followed the growing genre of video game pinball ever since 3D pinball came with Microsoft Plus! 95 for Windows. Zen Studios is definitely one of the best at creating these fun virtual pinball machines and I am looking forward to their future releases. I highly recommend this if pinball is one of your favorites. My nephew on the other hand isn't much of a pinball fan and this didn't change his mind about it. So I recommend to just try a demo or read more about it before purchase if you're not a big fan of pinball in general. Expand
  3. Jan 25, 2012
    Awesomely addictive game; easily my favourite eShop download so far. All the tables are fun and the challenge to beat your previous high scores makes for excellent re-playability. Highly recommended.

1. Mar 27, 2012
    Zen Pinball 3D is a pretty fantastic representation of modern video pinball, and it's certainly something that fills a noticeable gap in the 3DS library at the moment.
  2. Feb 10, 2012
    The seven dollar entry fee nets you four tables that have plenty to offer portable Wizards-in-training. Most impressively was how many of the online features from its console brethren made the jump over.
  3. Feb 7, 2012
    Zen Pinball 3D is not a great game and, despite its good graphic, it will not keep you engaged too much unless you love records and rankings.