Illbleed Dreamcast

Feb 9, 2002
    It's the best.
  2. DaveD.
    Jan 5, 2003
    With all the great stuff found in this game all u can do is love it. The special ending is one of the weirdest and most suprising i've seen on any game console, a must get!!!
  3. FalconS.
    Sep 18, 2001
    The most underrated game EVER. Most sites only played through the first level and reviewed it. Just play for about 2 hours and beat the first level and you will fall in LOVE with the game... and plus... Naked Eriko (*Drool*).
  4. D.Burns
    Feb 14, 2002
    A turn off at first but then I got hooked. The graphics are good enough (not the best but certainly not the worst) and I like the unique genre this has spawned. There were a few parts where I had no idea what to do, but the games crack-like qualities kept me going back for more!
  5. ULT!M@EXE
    Aug 11, 2002
    Cool Game!!! Very Scared and Interest!!! ONE of THE BEST GAMES on DC!!! MUST BUY!!!
  6. JokerP.
    Jul 31, 2001
    Put the kids to sleep! This game will make you crazy!
  7. JamesV.
    Aug 28, 2001
    At first I thought this game was kinda dull but when you get addicted to it then it really turns out to be a lot of fun and in some places it is actually quite scary.
  8. D.Thornton
    Jan 25, 2002
    The game is Hot in a sense. The game play is aiight but the Blood, Traps & the boss fights for each level make this game HOT. Of course it has it's drawbacks (Like every game) but when you spend time on it, you'll love it!
  9. LuluV.
    Dec 4, 2001
    Looking at all the pictures and ratings this game looks GREAT! I thought it was just another type of Resident Evil (love that series) but it actually looks A LOT better.
  10. Jun 28, 2016
    It's really interesting and underrated game in spite of clumsy fighting system. Every level brings something new and unexpected. Spooky, really crazy atmosphere, unique mechanics and lot's of black humour makes Illbleed pure classic of survival horror.

#4 Most Discussed Dreamcast Game of 2001
#4 Most Shared Dreamcast Game of 2001

1. Control and camera issues, and the strange stop-n-go gameplay that Illbleed sports may be too annoying to make people want to endure the game's six levels. If you can get past those problems, then you may find something that is actually pretty enjoyable.
    I can appreciate the effort that went into the unique gameplay mechanics of Illbleed, but the clumsy controls and frustrating camera angles, make this game pretty difficult to play.
  3. The wacky control requirements kill any desire to play the game. If you have a lot of patience, and a weird sense of humor, you may get a kick out of Illbleed.