• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Oct 30, 2000
8.3

1. JT
    Sep 20, 2004
    AWESOME. That's all that can be said.
  2. PeterF.
    May 1, 2006
    This is positively amazing for a game this early, especially for the Dreamcast.
  3. TarikT.
    Oct 22, 2001
    This game is totally original, oh my god I beat this game 3 times in 1 day because it is soo gooooooooood. One of the best games I have ever played.
  4. MasterKevin
    May 4, 2002
    It is AWESOME!!!
  5. OldManFromEndor
    Aug 26, 2002
    Ive been stuck on Endor for 15 years and all ive got is my TV and dreamcast when those baddies from the deathstar came crashen down i found me Jet Grind Radio and i gotta say im still playen that game every day, i really love it. its the coolest game ive seen and its got so much soul into it, it just mankes a beatiful game. i love ya sega, thanks...
    Mar 31, 2002
    This game still rocks. A superb execution of gameplay, controls, environment, characters, music, and style, this game is reason enough to buy a Dreamcast. This will be a classic.
  7. JonG.
    Aug 21, 2003
    A great game that was fun and engaging, until i got stuck in the second part of the second chapter in that area with the big train tracks and the ninja guy chasing you- does anybody know how to beat that?
  8. KevinS.
    Mar 11, 2004
    I think this game is too tight because of the music.

1. A game that lets you live out those teenage fantasies we've all had about joining a gang, rollerblading through the streets with total abandon and tagging the hell out of anything with a flat surface.
  2. A visually gorgeous game that combines awesome graphics, fresh gameplay, irresistible music, and incredible design in a polished package that is a true original.
  3. Maybe I'm just being picky, but I found the camera positioning quite annoying at times, especially in the last section of the final boss.