NFL 2K1 Dreamcast
  • Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Sep 7, 2000
5.6

1. Apr 3, 2015
    I don't see why the user score is so low. Amazing passing, very addicting and fun! egyfwafkuerafhbelsufjbfjlhes,fbkjhsbfjkhesgfbdksfghjbdsfbhkdjsfhbdjhfsduofjdsh
  2. Feb 21, 2015
    NFL 2K1 is one of the greatest football games of all-time. Great graphics, incredible presentation and animations that were years ahead of the Madden franchise. A true classic.
  3. Dec 1, 2014
    I haven't played this game, just saw this on metacritic with a 97 score and I decided to make this user review to drop the user score down a bit!!!!!!!
  4. Nov 28, 2014
    Its so god damn overrated, sports games should never ever be allowed to have a rating as high as 97!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. J.Stone
    Jun 26, 2004
    This game still holds its own after four years, a testiment to its quality. The graphics are top-notch, even topping the Madden 2001 released at the same time for PC/PS2, and the gameplay is more polished and realistic than Visual Concepts first outing. For all the visual, sounds, and gameplay you get in this game, I have found it in stores for 75 cents! Overall, buy this NFL 2K game or This game still holds its own after four years, a testiment to its quality. The graphics are top-notch, even topping the Madden 2001 released at the same time for PC/PS2, and the gameplay is more polished and realistic than Visual Concepts first outing. For all the visual, sounds, and gameplay you get in this game, I have found it in stores for 75 cents! Overall, buy this NFL 2K game or the more recent 2K2 for Dreamcast: 2K is old news (literally), thanks to this gem. Collapse
  6. JonathanD.
    Sep 27, 2003
    I think this game is much better than any playstation 2 football game I've played.Besides the fact that the players can go through each other, the graphics rock.
  7. JoelL.
    Feb 10, 2003
    Great graphics and great gameplay make this one a definite keeper. I can always go back to this one for some good old school fun, and I usually hate sports games!

Not only is this the first console game that allows you to go online and play against other people, it's also the best sports game I have ever played.
  2. While NFL 2K1's gameplay and presentation are stellar, it's the advent of network play that will really set the game apart from anything else on the market.
  3. Talk all you want about the mighty Playstation 2. I'm sorry, I can't hear you, I'm too busy whoopin some guy in Cleveland's rear end.