• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jan 29, 2001
9.2

1. Feb 18, 2014
    This game is truly mind blowing. I mean this game came out in 2001, graphics are good, first online console MMO, story amazing, atmosphere. I remember playing with my friend it was an adventure. It's repayable. The only bad thing is probably its sound quality. Maybe thats just for me.
  2. Oct 11, 2013
    This game is incredible. I remember when I first booted it up on my Dreamcast, with my special all-new broadband adapter, and then getting onto the server. I was amazed by it all. Incredible graphics, sound gameplay, and holy crap, the weapons were so cool!

1. A graphical and technological marvel that offers slick graphics, smooth online play, and groundbreaking communication features. You owe it to yourself to experience it.
  2. Explaining the genius and scarily addictive quality of Phantasy Star Online is tricky indeed, it is something that needs to be played and experienced.
  3. As a single player game there is room for improvement but overall the stellar graphics, excellent sound and added touch of the online multiplayer ability make PSO a must have for any Dreamcast owner. The Joystick is way up.