Power Stone 2 Dreamcast

• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Aug 23, 2000

1. MartinL.
    Jul 11, 2004
    Great game that is very addictive, and i think this game maybe be better than smash bros. melee.
  2. RobP.
    Oct 24, 2001
    There has never been anything like it! Superb.
  3. JohnC.
    Aug 13, 2001
    This game is a blast to play...never have I had so much fun with a 4-player fighter since "Smash Bros." Not only is it fun with friends, the item collection/creation scheme is addicting! Gotta get 'em all!
  4. PsychoMantis
    Feb 20, 2002
    One of my favorite games ever, the graphics run at a smooth rate with all the mayhem going on at once, and there can be a lot going on at once. From the excellent multiplayer here, awesome music, flashy graphics, fun characters/stages, item creation... all of it adds up to a great game, a must have if you still own a DC and have a few friends to come play.
  5. George
    Mar 12, 2002
    THE BEST fighting game you will ever play!
  6. J.C.
    May 28, 2002
    This is more fun than 4sum.
  7. TimJ.
    Jul 15, 2002
    This game is the sh*t, no doubt. I looked all over just to find this game and now that I found it I love It.
  8. Jamison4Lyf
    Jul 5, 2002
    Power Stone 2 is the best 4 way game ever invented its has more features then any other game before it, every item is useful and the arcade game is amazing. You can play this game 500 times and learn something new everytime!!! Best game i have and ever will play.
  9. MichaelR.
    Aug 31, 2002
    Great game. Now all i need to do is buy it
  10. MarkusP.
    Jan 26, 2006
    The best multiplayer ever. Played this for four years already and still playing it with friends. Just perfect fun. This game would really deserve a sequel on some of the new consoles.
    Nov 23, 2001
    Great fighting styles, a hundred plus items and weapons, get chased by fire while kickin' your friend's butt. Need I say more?
  12. Coolie
    Dec 18, 2001
  13. DarkLing
    Dec 20, 2001
    This game is great! One of the best. Mad Otacu ... GET A LIFE! no one has that much spare time.
  14. Camagon
    Dec 26, 2001
    This game owns! Its so fun 4 players. OMG!
  15. MadOtaku
    Dec 4, 2001
    Hahaha!I've got all Items and cards! I´ve got all secret characters and stages! But I still think it´s absolutley awsome! A great game! If you got a Dreamcast you gotta get Powerstone 2!
  16. JaredS.
    Nov 9, 2001
    This game is the most fun you can have with four people and is great with the item making and the secret charactors, levels, and items you can get and explore...ALL THE POWER TO CAPCOM!!
  17. Billy
    Dec 13, 2001
    This is the best fighting game I have ever played. Super smash bros x10000. It is so cool and fun to play. GREAT 4-PLAYER MADNESS.
  18. CalebF.
    Jan 28, 2002
    This game is awesome, we get 4 guys from the dorm playing almost every night. Wish it had more characters and levels though.
  19. JoeJ.
    Apr 16, 2002
    This is the coolest game in the word, l loved the action and the graphics are out of this world.
  20. ConeHead
    Sep 24, 2002
    This is a very good game, and so is power stone one, in-fact capcom makes all the best games, REZ Evil/Power stone/Devil may cry............. 10/10

#2 Most Discussed Dreamcast Game of 2000

1. CheckOut
    Verdict: Kickass.
  2. CNET Gamecenter
    The brilliant thing is that with everything happening on screen with four players, the action still remains fluid at 60 frames per second.
  3. Spank!
    Probably the most fun you can have with two people without having to clear up afterwards.